Four pigs and the big bad boss

Evadin POV.

- - -

" Is there anybody there!!"

The woman that sat naked on her stance gripped the handle bars with weak force. Pity settle down on the mid-range of my stomach as she continue to call for help. Otherwise, Geo looked annoyed his eyebrow twitching every so often whenever the woman called out. Oliver didn't seem faze by the woman's protest, like he has experience something a lot more similar.

" H-Help! Please! Its my only request!"

" Lady if your asking for your funeral, I suggest shutting the f*ck up." The woman glance at Geo, Geo clearly expressing his annoyance with the woman's stupidity. Even I thought it was stupid that she was calling out for help when nothing will. She looked down at her lap soon realizing that her nudity was shown quickly tucking in on herself. Her long unkept hair reached down her thighs enough to cover her chest but not enough to cover her bum and other unnecessary mentions I should proclaim.

" Why aren't any of you trying to get out? Do you realize we have been taken away by our families." Geo snorted crossing his arms over his chest his eyes piercing at the woman's brown ones." What does it look like? We're not your typical ' oh save me romeo, romeo.' look at the odds, your stuck here now face it like a big girl." Geo as friendly as he is reassured the woman, she on the other hand, not taking it as well to Geo's expections." Wow aren't you full of rainbows and sunflower seeds." The strong sense of her accent was noticeable now Geo passing her a false smile." That's what I've been told."

" You fight like toddlers."

Geo passed Oliver a look one of which not expecting for the quiet being to speak." Well gee, what you know, I'm five years old what about you?" His ridiculous sarcastic remarks were actually something to laugh at. But considering the setting of circumstances, no one was in the mood to laugh. Oliver didn't bite back at the crude remark, instead slushily sat back against the wall minding his own business. Geo looked even more annoyed when Oliver didn't give him the attention he seeked." What now then? I'm just stuck here with naked men!?" The woman angrily pointed out now getting on my nerves." These 'men' have names you know." The woman flared her arms up in disbelief just about looking like she was giving up on this whole situation all entirely.

" Oh pardon my manners I'm just enjoying the feeling of remorse when they rip my limbs one by one in a couple of hours."

" How's the feeling? Hear its a drive through a fairy garden." I couldn't help but facepalm my own face knowing that the woman's faical expressions weren't even this slightest bit pleasant. As if on cue the woman laughed out a fake laugh sitting back on the wall in defeat not even bothering to call out for help knowing Geo would have another remark to implode. Maybe that was Geo's beneficial plan. Frustrate the woman to the point of no return. In some aspects, he was right. Even if she called for help she's asking for a total of horrors that would walk through that door rather much, gate. But I could see the fear that would cross his eyes whenever she tried again and again, he told her off just to keep himself safe. He might of held that stone case stance, but he wasn't fooling anyone.

My stomach did flops and turns. Almost the first in a long while I felt hunger. When I was with Keyshia and Derek I never really felt constant. There was always that pure emptineses at the pit of my stomach. But instead of concerning further into the situation I distracted myself, thinking if I did think about it I'll never be able to move on.

Just then, the sounds of rattling was heard as the gate was being opened. Everyone was on high alert especially Geo whom was sending deadly glares towards the woman who was now backing up even more against the wall behind her. As for me, I tucked in on myself not enjoying the feeling of people staring at my body in nude. It was uncomfortable, especially when they would actually do harmful things. Oliver didn't even flinch staying calm as usual, how can he do that?