January

Mason POV

— — —

             " How is that even going to work?"

David threw his head back pitching at the bridge of his nose. He was stressed and so was I.

" I rather quit my teaching job before I ever get the chance to teach you." Luke was scoffing Noah followed suit while Vaanika was rolling her eyes." And what's the key to teaching?"

               " Patience."

              " You don't look relaxed."

           David was pointing towards Luke and Noah." They're testing my patience." Vaanika snorted now Rin looking a bit impatient but at the same
time keeping her cool." If your not able to keep up with what we're going to map out, then leave." Rin flat out told Noah and Luke making my eye twitch." We didn't say we couldn't keep up, we were saying how is this plan even going to work. Since you know, getting pass Nick is hard to bypass. He'll notice instantly that all of us are gone." That just put another downer in my mood. Nick would instantly know that we're gone, we could make a escape plan but Nick would know for sure that were not with the pack or fooling around in the woods or staying over at friend houses.

Everyone seem to take in that realization thinking over the possibilities of Nick finding out our plan or the possibilities how to bypass Nick without spilling all the juice of our plan.

" It's going to be January soon right?. . ." Everyone's attention was taken away from Luke and Noah to Vaanika's younger sister Vaanoka. My brows lifted up in surprise as Drew looked uneasy." Who is she?" Vaanika glared at her younger sister stoking towards her while grabbing onto her wrist." My apologies she's not suppose to be here." Vaanika said through gritted teeth that made me frown. Amy was frowning as well. Vaanoka struggled against her sister making Ganesh take a step forward but that only made Vaanika glare at him." Vaanoka your not suppose to be here I told you already." Vaanika hissed at her sister acting much like a mother than a sister. Vaanoka finally got her wrist out of Vaanika's hold glaring at her as well." I have a idea! I want to help too!"

" Vaanoka I don't want you invol–"

" Vaanika I don't want to go against your wishes since Vaanoka is your younger sister but, we need all the ideas we could get to help them and keep harms way away from this pack. If she has a idea I'm happy to hear it."I interrupted making Vaanika glare at me now but she was silent. Everyone was silent wanting to hear the idea too making Vaanoka blush furiously a shake recking through her tiny frame that it made me concern if she was alright." Since January is soon, that means a New Year's Eve will happen. . ." Vaanoka choked out another shake going through her body but that didn't stop the determination she had and the strong stance she was trying to keep hold. Her head turned towards Alice whom had her arms crossed around her chest.

" I'm sorry if this is a personal question but, miss Alice do you live in New York?" Alice blushed at the formal way Vaanoka called her but didn't try to correct her since our people here consider us the royals. So I've heard." Yes I do but I'm not–" Alice seem to come to a realization her eyes popping out of their sockets." I think I know what she means." My brows were still furrowed in confusion everyone seeming to catch up. Vaanoka was looking back at me a blush still reddening her cheeks." Since miss Alice lives in New York I'm sure your father won't have a problem with all of you leaving with Alice to go see the fireworks on New Years. Of course that's just a excuse so we could find Evadin, also that's another excuse incase we have to leave to another country."