Abandon Art Room.

Evadin POV.

                            — — —

            I still stared away at Mason's disappearance in a mix of bewilderment, relief, and confusion. Mostly confusion.

             What the hell was that? Did he seriously back down in beating the living crap out of me? He only half a** the job, even if it left me feeling relieved I couldn't help the bubble of uneasiness settling at the pit of my gut.

          Pulling myself off the floor shaking my head rapidly rubbing my hands in my face. I grabbed my backpack and stepped out of the classroom in a complete daze. In the corner I saw Keyshia with her common friends swaying her sassy self around like the show off she is. Not in the mood for another of her death bear-hugs I hid behind my science textbooks.

          Passing Keyshia she didn't notice it was me at all as I lowered my textbooks sighing in relief running over to my locker unlocking it for sheets of piles of papers falling before my feet. Looking down at the pool of papers around my feet I slowly leaned down taking a sheet of paper in my hand before reading the black lettering basically all the papers saying the same thing.

          'Greek, Emo, Faggot, Cut yourself, Go die in hell.'

        Not biting back the humorless laugh that managed to come out of my mouth I threw each paper into the trashcan looking inside remembering being stuffed inside it. Breathing in deeply I shrugged walking back to my locker to pick up the rest of the papers my temper building up slowly. Their opinions were the least of my problems, I couldn't careless now. What pisses me off more I have to clean their mess afterwards like the loser I am. Paste it on a wall for all I care! Mindless people who don't have lives at all apparently. Picking up my science textbooks once again I made my way to the science hall.

           Ms.Green classroom was at the end of the hall as I stood in front of her door before entering. Ms.Green was already on the lesson we were suppose to learn, also greeting the class from their long summer break. When I walked in, immediately people turned they're heads to see who it was; all looking disappointed when they realized it was me." Mr.Walker, your late as always." Ms.Green commented a small glare in her blue eyes.

          " Yes, sorry I had to return something to the library." I lied easily as she marked something on her computer and returned looking at me in the eye. Her horrible purple eye lid makeup covering the top layer of her eye lids to her eyebrows, her fake lashes opening and closing when she blinked, the bright clear pink blush covering her cheeks, and her dark red lipstick were horribly done. I tried not to look gag at the sight before me but it was hard not to.

         "Alright Mr.Walker you may take your seat but don't get cheeky since its the first day of school." I stiffly nodded. Well at least I don't have to worry about Mason coming to this period cause he mostly skip or- looking over to where I was suppose to be assigned seated. But to my worst nightmares Mason was sitting there holding a ice-pack to his bruised lip. I hated how irradiate attractive he looked just looking up in space.

          Biting my bottom lip I slowly made my way over to my seat that was in the center of the classroom. I was careful not to drag any attention to myself so Mason wouldn't notice. It worked for most people cause well I'm shorter then the average boy, I like to keep it that way. Why? Well let's just say its easier to get free lunch in the cafeteria. As they say the less people you hang with the less crap you get.

         " Well class today our lesson will be experimenting a little more interesting." Oh crap please not fogs, please not fogs, please not fogs that seemed to be in mostly every highschool american drama. Ms.Green made her way to her white broad writing something I couldn't tell since her back was to me. When she pulled away a sigh of relief past away from my lips.