Blood On My Hands.

Mason POV.

                                   — — —

           We all finally and separately made it to the large opening where the lake stood calm and waters peaceful if only everyone wasn't so alarmed.

            My anger cease a little more now that I ran my whole way here which felt like hours of running. Everyone else had transformed when running since running in human form was a lot harder, when you were a wolve it was much easier since your Allmate was present to help you throughout the way. In my case I just couldn't go through that type of pain again, not again. Kaleo was there to help me constantly telling me to calm my temper down telling encouraging things to keep me going, those involving Evadin. We were all on the open space and I was last to come in; legs aching painfully while turning back a bit to see that we lost all the shadows that were out there. The forest was extremely dark now and I wouldn't be surprise if they lost themselves in their own darkness. They couldn't catch our scents either since my team were wolves and our Allmate's can change our scent with something within our surroundings. Marie's team including both Drew and Amy as well as Rin I wasn't sure of because the only information I have from them so far is that they are all humans. That was going to be another problem we were going to face.

        It was when I was entering, my chest rapidly heaving in and out that I noticed something. Everyone was almost gathered in a giant circle surrounding someone and there was a lot of yelling as David turned first catching my scent and he ran to me first a harsh glare crossing his features and most of all the seriousness of his expression." We got a problem." David was simply saying when he reached me as I glanced at him and didn't waste time as I walked faster pushing past everyone as I saw the scene be-fold in front of me.

           Drew was on her knees as she slightly hovered over Amy whom was laying on the ground hers and Drew's hand pressing down onto the side of her stomach that oozed her blood and black ooze that my guess was the blood of the Shadows. Rin who was on the other side of Amy who was barely even staying conscious was tapping her forehead with a wet towel. I ran towards them kneeling before them as Rin gave me a sharp glare that failed because she was more concerned about Amy rather than trying to make up another daily insult my way." What happened?" I was directing the question towards Drew who was trying to wipe away as much of the blood from the open wound as much as possible that was failing miserably. Drew was licking her lips now noticing my presence as she looked back down at the wound and back up at Amy." We were all attacking the creatures and I was too busy trying to get one of those things off of Annie. I turned my back and a minute later I heard Amy screaming, she had killed it successfully but it looks like the blood of those freaking things are acid. It's making its way inside her body and oh god I have no fucking idea what to do–" Drew choked on a sob now as she looked back down at Amy who seemed at daze probably trying to numb out the pain.

       I didn't ask anymore questions and only looked towards both Luke and Noah who looks like they were awaiting my orders as I looked over at David and Alice who stood on the sidelines also awaiting my orders. I felt the pressure on me that it almost made me dizzy because even I in this moment didn't exactly know what to do. But something in me snapped at I sharply looked at everyone who were basically hovering over Amy." Alright move back! Amy needs space to breathe and will feel overwhelmed between the pain and the attention! Set up camp! Luke go by the lake and pile as much water as you can, Noah go with David and set up a private camp for Amy, Alice and Rin I'm going to need you to find anything, possibly left over clothing that could create a temporary bandage. Marie and Annie I'm going to need you here to carry Amy to the tent both Drew and Ganesh will join us to move her so it will be as painless as possible. Lajita and Nadia I'm going to need you two to join me when the tent is set up. Aadi and your brothers will stand guard till morning, Sadgun you will join them as well. As for everyone else please rest up." I gave out orders to those I knew could handle the job, Vannika looked offended that I didn't give her any task to take but I noticed the look of relief.