Black Out.

Evadin POV.

   - - -

                          Unconscious.

             Everything was a in and out blur. Nothing was making sense the back of my head pounced with pain the rest of my body aching as I tried to rise from the unconsciousness.

              Was this another joke from Mason?

Why did Shane hit me?

The more I thought about anything at all it made my head hurt even more. Slumping into the invisible hard uncomfortable abyss that I seem to be surrounded by.

Was this another nightmare?

" A field trip huh?" Drew's voice echoed around my head my being following towards the sound my world spinning as the images flipped from a dark abyss into the image of my room Drew standing by the edge of my bed a disapproving frown wrinkling her young face." Yeah kiddo your not going on this field trip." The image of the younger me jumped on top of my bed bouncing up and down rolling his eyes." Drew its just a field trip to Paris. All the other students are going!" Amy came through my bedroom door closing the door gently in back of her as she turned towards me and Drew.

" Emergency call?" Amy questioned raising a brow crossing her arms over her chest. Drew nodded rapidly pointing a finger at me." Tell our son that he's not going on that field trip to Paris. I don't care if they're going to be in a study tour." Drew remarked unpacking my suitcase that I was currently preparing. Of course I've already told Amy she thought it was a wonderful opportunity to study the arts of Paris. Drew wasn't in the same agreement boat me and Amy created so simply Amy said I was going to a four day summer camp. That was till now Drew found out that this ' summer camp' was a lie. While Drew took out folded clothes from my suitcase I would put them back in. Amy rolled her dark blue eyes walking towards Drew taking her hands into hers." Drew he's just going to Paris to study art. It's only for four days-"

" What happens if he gets kidnapped!? Or even worse raped!" Drew exclaimed worriedly pulling away from Amy taking out the row of folded tee shirts I've packed only for me to place them back taking one of Drew's hands." I'm going to be fine. Besides I'm going to stay with a whole bunch of people in my class." Drew didn't look convinced the corner of my eye glanced at Amy whom took my place standing on her toes slightly to kiss Drew's lips." He's going to be fine, besides he's going to be learning something and I told him to call me every three hours to check up on things." There was still a frown curving down Drew's face. She glanced over at me my lips formed into a pout as she groaned loudly.

" Every three hours. I swear Eva if you miss a call I'm personally going to France and taking you away." Raising my hands in surrender I kissed Drew's cheek." Thank you!" Drew mumbled little nothing's under her breath folding both her arms around her chest." When does this field trip start?"

Amy gave me a nervous expression while my facial features did the same. Drew furrowed her brows in confusion looking at us both with a raised brow." Um. . . you see haha. . ." I started scratching the back of my head Drew stressfully pinching at the bridge of her nose." When.Evadin.Walker." She gave every word emphasis making me cringe knowing if I didn't answer she would backhand me across the head." Tonight. . ." Drew's eyes bulged her mouth a gaped." You little-" Me and Amy ducked as Drew chased after me around the house.

The image sizzle like a computer screen breaking in and out of the memory fading into a new one.

" You two are not coming out of this room till both of you are getting rid of that nasty attitude! Especially you Kally!" Amy's voice shrieked making both younger me and Kally flinch both of us glaring at it each other. It was around mid-evening the sunset was raying itself from the half open window. Kally didn't say anything or neither took a look in my way her red ginger hair curling down her back pooling around her feet. Evadin was lazily flopped against the nearest wall from the door that was locked. The memory of how the fight between both me and Kally was a sort of blur but I remember the first night we both spent.