No Ordinary Drawing.

Evadin POV.

                              - - -

                     " Eva! Eva look!"

             Snapping out of my trace May held up her Barbie doll caressing the blonde hair." Look I gave her a makeover!" Smiling down at her we were both in my room sitting down on the carpet floor. May would occasionally show me all her Barbie dolls that she would dress up or give 'makeovers.' Gasping dramatically May let me take the Barbie into my hands gasping once again at the dolls makeup." She's beautiful May! I like her dress."

            May smiled brightly at that Kattie coming in beside her another fill in her hand." Barbie Ken would like to play with Barbie." Kattie pouted out holding up the male doll that I would constantly laugh at. Kattie has made it a daily routine to join May in our house playing with dolls the whole day before eating lunch and dinner and going off to bed. Sometimes Kattie would go back home with Rin but Rin is a sucker for baby faces and allows Kattie to stay with May while she took her twin Austin with her.

             Austin disinterested in dolls sat beside me playing with one of his toy cars always zooming in between Kattie and May's doll house being the stubborn brother that he is to ruin Katties play day.

          My job around the house increased since Kattie always liked coming here and so did Rin and Austin. I didn't know why Rin wouldn't come before and when I questioned it Rin would always change the subject talking about new motors that her and Drew could ride on." Ken doesn't want to ride your car Austin." Kattie whined placing Ken on one of the plastic doll seats. Adam scrunching his nose crossed his little arms over his chest." But Ken is a boy, he wants to ride my car." Adam protested making seme sense to they're little argument as Kattie didn't answer continuing on to play with May.

          " Austin come here for a second." I placed my books down finally on the last textbook of the day before I'm homework free. Kally went over to the school to gather my homework of course the elderly sister instinct of hers couldn't get over that I missed a whole week of school and gathered twice as much homework than I'm used to. It was an exchange for not telling Amy I skipped out a whole week if Amy knew I went to the finals and skipped hell would of been raisin by now. Austin hooped over to me which was a weird habit of his to do but his cute child like self kept me from mentioning it. He popped a seat next to me looking up with emerald eyes.

" Did you get a new toy car?" Austin excited nodded rapidly holding up the small yellow racing car admiring the texi pattern to it." Yeah! Mom got it for me when we went to the store." He confessed grabbing his other toy car handing it to me." Here. You go over there and I'll go over here." He instructed pointing over the other side of my bedroom as he went to the other. Chuckling I rolled my eyes as he push at my hip." Hurry."

" Alright, alright I'm going." Austin laughed happy that he was able to play cars with someone. Austin was going through that stereotype where girls only play with dolls or other girly things while boys played with cars and toy soldiers. Of course when your a kid and watch too many commercials the things that they put on to promote toys were very stereotypical. Austin quickly crawled his way to the center of the room as I mimicked his movements as he crashed against my car making sloshing noises.

" I'm tired! you cute little demons get out of my room!"

" My room stupid."