Family Dinner.

Evadin POV.

- - -

"You did what now boy!"

The facepalm was already plastered against my face knowingly. Of course telling Shay Shay would of cause her to panic or otherwise freak out in some way in which I felt her painc. I wasn't expecting Mason to invite me to the Finals and the after party before the game. Hell, I didn't think I'll invite him to Drew and Amy's family dinner.

Keyshia, Shane, and Derek all sat eating their food in surprise peace with a hint of Keyshia's craziness. Oddly for some reason Shane drank his juice box in annoyance while Derek tried to convince him to stop acting childishly pissed which I've notice Shane do a lot. Otherwise, Keyshia was gasping at the news I've told them Shay Shay reacting quite dramatically as always which Derek bet all his money on Keyshia to act restlessly panicked when it was the exact opposite.

" Like I said before, he invited me to the finals and the after party. And the other thing, don't ask, dunno how I even convinced myself to invite him to Drew's family dinner." Shay Shay shook her head shamelessly at me in which I did deserve that. By now Shane was drinking his juice box rather loudly before he was choking and sputtering everywhere. Derek patted his back making him tear up." Um Shane are you okay?"

" Y-Yeah totally fine." He reassured pulling away from Derek's hands. Keyshia raised a brow but didn't question any further as she turned her attention my way." Damn~ didn't know it would happen so quick. My baby finally growing a pair of balls." Keyshia joked making me roll my eyes at her inappropriate imagery. Shay Shay still shook her head in disappointment sighing under her breath while taking a bite if her club sandwich." Eva, love ya and everything, but sometimes you make me want to strangle you. Didn't we agree that you'll never fall for Mason again?" Could one roll their eyes as much as I can? Was that even a good thing?

Sure the idea of Mason inviting me to the finals made me cringe with worry. During all the six years I've spent dealing with Mason's torture also the fact that the whole school sided with him in attempt not to get bullied themselves or just down straight hated me for no general reason. It made me angry to no end walking down every hall and confronted with hate. Even Drew and Amy offered to switch schools but that will only satisfy everyone else. Knowing me for me would stay because I'm that kind of stupid stubborn person. Shay Shay wasn't wrong either, we've talked about this more than ten times each one telling myself I wouldn't fall again.

All of them failed.

Not completely.

" Plus whatcha gonna do when he is knocking all up on your door waiting there with a pack of fresh eggs to throw at your face." Okay maybe I didn't exactly planned this but god! It slipped out anyway!" Then I'll throw in some flavor. Both of us will be the 'family dinner.'" Derek shuffled a laugh Shane smirking at the idea of it while Shay Shay glared at us all." When you come crying about flavor in your eyes don't expect me to lick it off. Save your own damn life." She cursed out making Keyshia slap her arm playfully." I'm going for the food and entertainment."

" And what exactly is the entertainment your talking about?"

" Seeing how long the argument between Mason and Evadin last before Drew is whipping out her mexican sandal." Derek hummed at the idea which made me almost consider happening just to see how terrified Mason would be with Drew's mexican sandal. Almost. Shane even looked interested in seeing that type of action since he didn't fancy Mason that whole much. At least no one in our small group didn't like Mason what so ever. Including me even if my feelings for him were not included.