Whore yourself, or don't eat at all

Evadin POV.

                                - - -

             " I'll come back for you Geo." the clacking of belts and pants being pulled up surrounded me as the two guards were making they're move to leave.

A sense of relief swept through me as the guards were closing the gates their footsteps leaving before we couldn't hear it anymore. There was a grunt followed by a groan as both boys moved away from each other. My eyes were still half close but slowly I opened them turning around to face what was in back of m. Once I did I instantly regretted it seeing as there was blood on the floor, bloody hand prints on the iron bars. They didn't seem to catch notice of me when I turned around dirt mucking around my feet and smudging around my body. They seem to carry more dirt around their bodies, dry or wet it still planted on their bodies. The male with the blue eyes stood up a limp on his walk back to his usual spot inside the cage not saying a word nor showing any emotion, like nothing happen. On the other hand, Geo still looked shaken curling onto himself hugging his knees towards his chest squeezing his eyes shut while mumbling something under his breath.

       I couldn't speak the lack of thirst was a need at the moment. Other need was to crawl somewhere deep in a hole, somewhere to hide and never come back up. The noises. The desperation of wanting to get out the screams 'stop' never reaching the hosts ears no matter how much you turned the volume. I heard everything. . .every last bit till it ended. It seem like a full day has passed like it was the middle of the morning where everyone woke up from a bad dream but needed to keep going with their daily lives. In this case, it wasn't a dream. It was reality instead of a delusion god I wish it was a illusion something I was daydreaming or sleeping of to get out of this nightmare. But things like that aren't easy. There never easy.

Geo continued to mumble something under his breath as I tried to listen closer realizing it was a tune.

" vasantaṁ marakkeāmpukaḷ eppēāḷ vēnalil divasaṁ avasānaṁ, kuḻalanila kēḷkkuṁ śītakālaṁ atikramiccu varumpēāḷ śaratkāla ākāśatt ellā niṟaṅṅaḷ sāhasamāṇ, vīḻuṁ." It was a strange tune that I couldn't understand it sound beautiful, like a lullaby." spriṅg marakkeāmpukaḷ eppēāḷ vēnalil divasaṁ avasānaṁ. . ." My head turn towards the male with the blue eyes while I licked my lips hearing as he sang the melody higher." śītakālaṁ atikramiccu varumpēāḷ kuḻalanila vīḻuṁ kēḷkkuṁ." Geo stopped singing along realizing he was singing the lullaby in the first place. But after a while his raspy voice continued the lullaby." śaratkāla ākāśattile ellā niṟaṅṅaḷeyuṁ sāhasamāṇ. . ." Geo whispered out the tune coming to an end as my mind was wrapped around the words that surpassed his lips.

Picking all the colors of the autumn sky. . .

" What kind of song is that?. . ." The question left my lips Geo slowly looked up at me green eyes dull the corners of his lips holding a pink rasp. He didn't answer quickly but looked at me then slowly a choked chuckle was erupting from him." I spread my legs and this is the question I get asked, what a joke." Geo coughed after he finished his rude reply that didn't have much of an downpour on me. Again, we didn't know each other to a point where we become buddy-buddy all the sudden. It was only his natural instinct to distrust me, but didn't give him the right to be rude. We were all stuck here for no exact reason, just taken and like that were on our knees." It sounds beautiful. . .I never heard something like that before." Geo didn't say anything now rolling his eyes hitting his head in back of the wall gently.

" It's a melody, doofus." My attention was pulled right back up again by the male with the blue eyes his body shifting a little from the slightly uncomfortable position. He looked annoyed probably by my question but that didn't stop me from asking more." I think anyone would take a wild guess at that and get it right." He looked back at me tilting his head hissing a deep chuckle." Then don't ask the question." He leaned back grunting softly to himself as I managed to sit up. It was silent again like the usual thing that would happen every now and then. No one spoke, no one trusted each other enough to even speak up about their lives or who they were. I wouldn't blame them. They were complete strangers, who knows what they're capable of.