The Last Test.

Evadin POV.

— — —

" What kind of family trip are we taking though?"

Amy looked over her shoulder watching as Kally entered her bedroom that she shared with Drew. Drew was too busy in the bathroom to listen what Kally had said and Amy only rolled her eyes at her daughter sighing underneath her breath." We're trying to figure that out Kall's." Amy said this time and Kally was blowing out a huff of wind from her mouth her shoulders shagging in defeat as she leaned against the doorframe and I stood behind her only watching silently.

Amy and Drew kept telling both me and Kally we were going on a family trip. They had told us about wanting another kid around and Kally was genuinely the first one to react badly at first. Kally though as mature and responsible that she is, she still cared and loved the attention both Drew and Amy gave her. Drew and Amy have always gave us the equal amount of attention and I didn't mind the fact of another kid running around in our house. If that is what both Drew and Amy wanted I didn't mind it and would deal with it. Of course both of them were concerned about our opinions and though Kally made her opinion out in the open and changed her mind because she wanted both Drew and Amy to be happy, my opinions were hidden and kept away inside my head. Why did it matter so much of what I thought?

Amy looked back at me arching a brow as I leaned against Kally. Kally was naturally taller than me and taller than a lot of girls her age and she hated it. I on the other hand was short at least by Kally's shoulder and only wore what a typical teenage boy would wear, a loose blue superman tee shirt and ash blue jeans. Amy leaned forward from the edge of the bed that she sat on their room being the biggest out of all the rooms in this house. With typical white walls and designer furniture that I saw Amy flip around in a magazine. Drew came out of the bathroom this time a towel wrapped up in her hair and wearing only sweatpants and a sports bra. Amy looked to her wife this gleam in her eyes that when Drew looked her way Drew instantly knew what that look meant and Kally knew it too but I couldn't seem to catch up in time. Maybe because Kally has been here the longest before I came and Drew was Amy's wife.

" Maybe we should go take them to see Ana." Amy was mentioning the name being very familiar since that was the younger girl's name from the orphanage in Florida. Drew seemed hesitate and Kally looked at Amy in disbelief something I was used to see on Kally's face half of the time." Why? Don't you guys–"

" It's not some big industry for a family like us not to see other kids that live in a orphanage. We're able to fly there for a while and I always wanted you both to see Ana before me and Drew officially decide what we want to do. Of course by law we can't have Ana yet till all the paperwork is done but I really want you both to see her." Amy was saying now and Drew wanted to disagree and I knew Kally wanted to disagree as well, just because Kally changed her mind doesn't mean she was excited about the idea in the first place. Besides, it's been a week since Kally changed her mind and needed time to adjust of the thought of having another little sister. Drew wanted to disagree because Drew was too attentive to our opinions and cared more of what we thought then what she wanted and what she cared for. If we didn't like the idea of having another sibling there was a chance that Drew was the first one to shut down the whole idea of having another kid.

" Fine." I was saying out loud now and everyone's attention was on me and I hated it. Maybe because I didn't have my glasses since they broke not too long ago, I felt exposed and I hated when people looked at me too long in case they paid more attention to my eyes. Amy looked excited as she ran over to me almost tackling me as she pulled me to her chest and hugged me tightly." I knew you would take my side." Amy mumbled in my ear and I only rolled my eyes a bad habit I got from both Kally and Drew as Drew sighed underneath her breath and Kally only groaned obviously not excited of the idea of going to Florida to possibly see our new baby sister. Kally was looking at Drew a pointed look to her face as she glanced at Amy who continued to hug me and kiss my face." Talk mom out of it." Kally whispered but I knew Amy heard and Amy narrowed her eyes at Kally before she was slowly letting me go and seductively walked her way towards Drew who almost considered the idea of talking Amy out of it.