Not Ready

Mason POV.

                              — — —

         Cold sweat covered my forehead as I looked up at the ceiling grunting lowly.

It was barely six in the morning when the shadows decided to start there early torment on my body. I was gasping silently now taking a use to the feeling of literally teeth eating at my bare chest but it didn't mean it wasn't painful. Looking  down as the shadows kept taking in more of my chest now half way complete with the left side that I wasn't surprise if the shadows start eating at the right.

         It was painful. One of the reasons why I haven't gotten much sleep during the dreadful months. Because of the rejection Evadin caused he was being literally eaten alive. I'm not sure if the shadows were a wake up call for me to beg Evadin to be with me I'll even kiss his toes but now that wasn't the case at all.

Evadin was gone, kidnapped, and he didn't bother to see if he was still roaming the halls in school or catch up to him in his lunch table. Evadin hated him so much that he avoided him at all cost, if we were assigned partners for a assignment he asked the teacher if he could work alone or he would find somebody else that didn't have a partner to work with. He skips gym during half of all his classes just because I have the same class as him. David tried to help and asked Evadin if he could help me with my history assignment but Evadin refused immediately and continued working silently.

He wouldn't stay in the halls for very long either in between classes because he knew our lockers were across from each other's. He would break out of class so fast, open his locker, grab his books and enter early for all his classes. It made me realize how much we actually saw each other. How much I tormented him because we had classes together and he was always in the halls for me to tease and bully.

I hated being ignored.

Evadin knew that to.

He used that as he's advantage.

Groaning I rubbed my hands down my face slowly sitting up the early morning appearing blue from the small light at my window. It was the weekend which was a huge relief. Kelly and the rest of the football and basketball teams been nudging me to go to recent upcoming parties that I didn't want to take part in. Trust me I would, only to get intoxicated by alcohol to make me forget about Evadin for at least a day but I couldn't find myself doing it. Kelly was especially annoying me, every since Drew and Amy started posting up Evadin's photo around the school announcing that he was missing half of he school was shocked.

          Kelly on the other hand was gleeful. I wanted to bash her head in but knowing she was a female made me stop my track of thinking.

              " Gosh finally! He's gone! I bet he's dead somewhere in a ditch." Kelly clapped her hands excitedly making me feel sick to the pit of my stomach as I overheard the conversation she was having with Jennifer. Jennifer on the other hand didn't have emotion she simply didn't say anything and that must of triggered Kelly to glare and slap her arm to wake her from her daze. She did by wobbling on her feet." Uh sorr–"

           " Whatever I'm just glad that pest is actually gone." That was it before Kelly was stocking out of the parking lot probably in search of a new guy to play around with. To me, I knew Kelly didn't mean what she said. The girl was in love with Evadin she only kept bullying him and making his life miserable because he was gay and she knew that he could never return her feelings the same way Kelly wanted Evadin to. It was really something to pity at.