Chapter # 4

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Pia closed her eyes and remembered the amazing moments with Ayush.

Flashback

After Pia's breakup with Tej everyone rumoured that Ayush and Pia were dating. Pia was upset because she only took Ayush as a friend. Pia was wearing glasses and she herself did not knew why. "What's up with these glasses nerd?" Ayush asked looking shocked to see her wearing glasses. "Stop it everyone wearing glasses are not nerds." She yelled. "Oh so you think that only I look nerd wearing glasses." He said. "Yes I think like that exactly! Now will you go away!" She said being annoyed. "Pia what's wrong?" He asked getting worried. "Get lost from here! You're not my boyfriend! Don't worry about me!" She yelled. He felt like his heart shattered into pieces. He went to the library. "The kindness she showed towards me was just because I planned her birthday." Ayush thought. "Oh no! What have I done! Ayush will be so mad at me for being so rude! He will think I am rude and mean. Stupid Pia go and apologize!" Pia thought. Pia was really ashamed of what she did. She knew where to find Ayush as he is always in the library after class. She saw him looking angrily at the book as if he will tear that book apart. She got scared but still went to him. "A..Aa..Ayush." She stammered. He looked up from his book and gave a death glare to Pia then looked back to his book. She gulped. "Sorry." She whispered but he ignored her. She took a seat besides him. "Ayush sorry na!" She whispered again looking in a book. She stomped Ayush's foot but he still ignored her. "Ayu I am really sorry I know I was rude and mean but I did not meant what I said." She whispered to him but he ignored her. She stood up and snatched his book. "AYUSH I AM SORRY!" She yelled in the library and he looked at her in shock. "You two out of the library now!" The librarian ordered and they nodded. They both walked out of the library. Ayush dropped his bag on the floor and looked at Pia angrily and she looked at him scared. He burst out laughing and Pia looked at him confused but she also joined him. "Sorry." Pia said holding her ears. Ayush got close to her and kissed her cheek. "It's okay." He winked at her grabbed his bag and started walking. Pia blushed red as a tomato. She touched her cheek and smiled. She started jumping up and down in happiness and she herself did not knew why was she so happy and what were these feelings she was feeling for Ayush.
Flashback Ends

She opened her eyes and smiled remembering those cute moments with the love of her life.

POV Ends
~~~~~

How's the flashback? Are not Pia and Ayush too cute? Will Ayush survive? Keep guessing! How's the story so far please do tell me! Hope you liked it! Up there bae is adorable!! Veer is love ❤❤❤❤❤