Chapter # 6

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

At the morning Pia along with her roommate Kajal opened her room's door and found the same red rose with a letter. "Good morning beautiful!" The letter said. "Whoever that guy is go and marry him yaar he's so romantic!" Kajal said dreamily. "Yes that guy is my dream boy." Pia said with a smile and started walking. She saw Ayush talking with a girl in the corridor and her blood boiled. This feeling can't be jealousy right? She thought. She walked up to them and crossed her arms around her chest. "Ayu baby what are you doing here? I have been searching the whole college for you." Pia said kissing his cheek and Ayush's eyes widened. What is she up to? He thought but then tried to play along. "Pia meet my new friend Richa." He said with a smirk. "Hey Richa I am Ayush's girlfriend Pia." She introduced herself and Ayush was trying to control his laughter. After some time Richa left and Ayush burst out laughing. "I am Ayush's girlfriend." He mimicked Pia and laughed his head off. He looked at Pia and saw her throwing daggers at him. He stopped laughing and gave her a 'what' look. She walked away in anger. "Pia what's wrong?" Ayush asked running behind her but she kept walking. "Pia wait! Please!" He requested. She turned around and looked at him with a blank expression on her face. "She's my new friend Richa." She mimicked Ayush and started hitting him with a book. Ayush grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She looked in his dark chocolate brown eyes and got lost in them. They both were breathing nervously without uttering a single word. "Why were you mad at me?" He asked as his warm breath touched Pia's face. She turned crimson red because she did not have an answer. She was mad at him for talking to an other girl. She could not tell him that. He got close to her ear and she expected him to say those three magical words. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt him getting closer to her. "Everyone is watching us and I am not your boyfriend." He whispered in her ear with a smirk plastered on his face. Pia quickly got out of his grip and blushed red like a tomato. Ayush just stared at her in awe. How can someone be so beautiful? He thought. Looking into his eyes was a whole new world to see and his face is so handsome. Definitely I like him so much! Pia thought as she started to walk away. She saw the notice board and there was a prom night in college after three days. She blushed as Ayush's name was the first to come in her mind. She went to her class feeling herself the most luckiest girl in the world because she had Ayush as her friend and she knew the sparks she's feeling between her and Ayush are felt by him too.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends
~~~~~

Hope you all liked it! This scene was epic!! "Main apki maang mein sindoor bharna chahta hun." Hahaha adorable guy and his expressions are sooooo cute!! ❤_❤