Chapter # 20

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

They both left the house after spending the whole day with Pia's parents. "Ayush this is not the way to hostel." Pia told him. "I know." He replied and Pia wondered that where he was taking her. "Where are we going?" Pia asked. "Why should I tell you?" Ayush asked. "Because I am going with you." Pia replied. "Point!" Ayush exclaimed. "So where are we going?" Pia asked again. "Pia stop being irritating!" Ayush said. "I am being irritating! You are the one who is not telling me where are we going!" Pia yelled. "Calm down I am not kidnapping you!" Ayush yelled back. "Yes you are kidnapping me and if not then just tell me where are you taking me?" Pia asked. "Khamosh chipkali!" Ayush yelled. "Stop the car!" Pia shouted. "What? Why?" Ayush asked. "Just stop the car! You...you...bandar." Pia yelled and Ayush stopped the car in a corner. They both got out of the car and glared each other. They both angrily got close to each other and their noses touched in anger. They both were throwing daggers at each other with their eyes. "You called me a bandar! A monkey! Really!" Ayush said angrily and everyone their were staring at the pair of them but they did not cared. "You look exactly like a monkey!" Pia yelled. "Then you look exactly like a chipkali!" Ayush yelled back. "Just shut up you idiot monkey!" Pia said getting red with anger and smashed her forehead with his. "Aahh! Lagti hai chipkali!" Ayush yelled in pain. "Awww mama's little baby girl!" Pia teased and Ayush rolled his eyes. "Don't you dare call me that!" Ayush said glaring her. "Awww baby ko bura laga." Pia teased more. "Chup kar chipkali!" Ayush yelled. "Tu chup kar bandar!" Pia yelled back. "Anything wrong?" A person asked looking at them like if they were crazy. "Nothing sir personal matter." Ayush replied with a smile and the man kept looking at them. "You sure?" He asked. "Han bhaiya ab aap jao yahan se!" Pia said angrily and the man left. Their glaring competition again started. "Stupid chipkali!" Ayush said and turned his back. "Idiot bandar!" Pia said and she also turned her back. Suddenly they both broke into fits of laughs. "What was that all about?" Pia asked while laughing. "Don't know!" Ayush replied and they both laughed crazily. Everyone there thought that they were mad but they did not cared. "I hate you Ayush!" Pia said while laughing. "I hate you too Pia!" Ayush said also laughing. They both sat on the footpath while laughing. "But why?" Pia asked. "Because we love each other." Ayush said simply. "But that does not makes sense!" Pia exclaimed. "Somethings are better senseless." Ayush replied getting serious and Pia hummed in reply. "Do I look like a chipkali?" Pia yelled. "No! I mean I am sorry!" Ayush said and chuckled. "I am sorry too!" Pia replied. "No problem! My beautiful girl can call me whatever she wants!" Ayush said like a gentleman. "Awww I love you Ayu!" Pia said and hugged him and he gladly hugged her back.

Flashback Ends

POV ends

How was the fight guys? Hope you liked the chapter!

Guys my friend who lives in Pakistan told me that there all the Dilwale tickets for the opening day are sold! Wow! I mean people are going crazy for Dilwale! I booked my tickets and I am going to watch the First day First show! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! DILWALE IS COMING TOMORROW!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! RAJ! MEERA! VEER! ISHU! ❤_❤