Chapter # 18

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Ayush! Ayush!" He heard the most melodious voice calling him. "Pia!" He called out loudly and slowly opened his eyes. A tear escaped his eye because of all the pain. "Is it hurting?" She asked softly but she looked really stressed. "Sorry." He mouthed. "For what?" She asked taking his hand in hers. "Sorry for making you cry." He said in vain. She got lost in her thoughts. "Ayu that was not your fault I want to tell you the truth because I can't hide it from you anymore." Pia said after a lot of thinking. "Truth?" Ayush questioned and Pia started telling him.

Flashback

Pia's dad glared Ayush and he was scared. "Be careful on what you are saying." Pia's dad said. "Dad missed you!" Pia exclaimed and jumped in her father's arms. Looking at the smile on her dad's face made Ayush a bit relieved. Ayush's face was soon turned into a frown as Pia went in with her dad and he was standing on the entrance. 'What kind of people are they? They did not even welcomed me!' Ayush thought. "You must be Ayush right?" Pia's mom asked and he nodded with a smile as her mom smiled back. "Come in beta why are you still standing there?" She asked with enthusiasm and Ayush got in. 'Such a sweet lady unlike Pia's dad.' Ayush thought. "Pia has a good choice." Her mom said with a smile. "Huh?" Ayush looked at her confusedly. "You are handsome." She complimented and as usual Ayush shyly blushed. "Receiving a compliment from such a beautiful lady! I am honoured." He said like a gentleman which was quite impressive. She took him to the room where Pia and Mr. Karan (her dad) was sitting. Ayush was about to sit on the sofa besides Pia when Karan interrupted him. "Did I tell you to sit?" He asked and Ayush's face flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry sir." He said with embarrassment. "Sit down." He ordered. 'If he wanted me to sit why he embarassed me before!' Ayush thought. He sat besides Pia and she held his hand which made him smile. He looked in Pia's direction and their eyes locked. A small smile was on their faces as they continuously stared in each other's eyes. "Enough!" Mr. Karan yelled ruining their romantic moment. 'Bad day for being romantic.' Pia thought. "He is shorter than you." He said in a strict tone. "He is not that short dad and height does not matter for me." Pia defended Ayush which made him feel good. "I don't like his nose." He said in the same tone. 'No way! I find his nose too sexy but why the hell does dad care about his nose!' Pia thought. "You workout or follow a diet plan?" He asked. "No sir." Ayush replied. "He don't wants to be fit." Pia's dad declared. "Sir I will join a gym tomorrow." Ayush said nervously. "Are you a morning person?" He asked. "Yes sir." He answered.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

How's the new cover? It's made by Krazy_Kiran she really makes the most amazing covers!! I loved it so much ❤❤ What do you all think?

How's the chapter? I am not going to reveal the truth so easily *evil smirk* Any guesses about what the truth is? How was the flashback? Meeting between Ayush and Pia's dad is to be continued! What do you think will happen next? Keep guessing!!!