Chapter # 38

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"I want my daughter and I want you back." Ayush said and Pia was shocked. "After all I have done?" She asked. "That's all the past and as much as I tried I never forgot it. Now I want to let go of my past and live in the present." He replied and Pia just stared him in awe. "Ayush tum itne ache kaise ho sakte ho? (Ayush how can you be so good?)" Pia asked. "Look Pia! This decision is the hardest decision of my life. As much as I tried to forget you I loved you more and more. Now knowing that Abee is my daughter I love you even more for being my daughter's mother. So what do you say? Will you be Mrs. Ayush Kapoor again?" Ayush asked offering his hand to her. She was too shocked of what was happening. She slowly placed her hand on his while crying. "I want to say something before all this." Ayush said and Pia nodded. "I love you but I can't trust you like I always used to do. It will take time for me to be normal again and I myself don't know how much time it will take. If you are ready to give me space then we can be together but if you want the situation to be otherwise so I am ready to free you from this relationship." Ayush told her. "I have done such a big mistake but still you want me back. This is the happiest moment of my life. I truly understand that you can't trust me anymore but I promise with all my love I will win your trust again." Pia replied with a smile. "Now please can I get a hug Ayu." Pia requested. Ayush smiled widely as he embraced her in his arms giving her all the happiness she never got in these eleven years. "I love you Ayu! I am so sorry!" Pia cried. "Promise me we will never talk about our past." Ayush said. "I promise." Pia promised. "Ayu how will I tell Abee that her favourite personality is her dad?!" Pia freaked out. "Chill Pia we will talk to her." Ayush comforted her. They both looked at Abee and she was laughing looking like she came straight from the heaven. "Abee! Come here!" Ayush called. She came running to Ayush. "Yes Ayush uncle?" She asked taking heavy breaths. She looked at Pia and saw her extremely happy. "Maa looks happy Ayush uncle you finally made her like you." Abee said jumping with joy. "Abee there is something we both need to tell you." Pia started and Abee nodded. "What say fast?" She said being curious. "You always asked me who is your dad right?" Pia asked and she nodded. "Are you telling me who my dad is?" Abee asked with big wide eyes. "Look how clever my daughter is!" Ayush said proudly and Abee looked at him with shock. "You..you..you.." Abee tried to say but failed. She needed to ask her father so many questions.

POV Ends

What do you think will be Abee's reaction? Will she be able to understand the situation her parents had gone through? Will she blame Ayush for leaving her? Do tell me your views. How was the chapter? Did you guys liked it?