Chapter # 29

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"Pia nahi jana mujhe!" Ayush said like a two years old baby. "Okay so what you have to do at home?" Pia asked and crossed her arms. "I want to stay with my beautiful wife." Ayush said pulling her close from her waist. "Shut up! Office jao!" Pia said pushing him out of the house. "Please baby I wanna stay with you!" He said with puppy dog eyes. "I will be waiting! Now go!" Pia said giving a quick peck on his cheek. "I will miss you!" He replied sadly. "Ayush it's been only three days since you have started going to office, you should be regular!" Pia explained and he nodded. "I don't know I am not feeling like going today." He said. "Love you!" He added. "Love you too!" Pia replied as he left from the house. As Ayush was driving to his office he did not knew that someone was planning to kill him. A big truck came from the wrong side and hit Ayush's car. The truck quickly got away. Ayush's car rolled on the road and the condition of the car was dreadful. Looking at the car people thought that the person inside was dead but Ayush was still alive. People there called the ambulance and one of the man took Ayush's phone to call his family. He dialled the first number Ayush had called before the accident and it was Rohan's number. The man told Rohan in which hospital was Ayush taken. As he was out of city he called Pia. "Rohan how come you called me today?" Pia asked. "Pia someone called me and told me that Ayush had a dangerous accident and he is taken to the hospital." Rohan told her. Pia was not able to speak she dropped on the floor. Ayush's mom saw her and brought her back in her senses. Pia told her everything and they quickly went to the hospital.

Flashback Ends

"Pia just tell me who was blackmailing you to leave me?" Ayush asked her but she remained silent. Her face was filled with fresh tears. "Pia just tell me." Ayush said but she still remained silent. "Ayush you will be broken." Pia cried. "I don't care just say it." Ayush said holding her hand tightly. "Ayush it's someone who's really close to you." Pia told him. "Pia I don't care how close the person is with me I just can't tolerate anyone bothering you!" Ayush replied. "Ayu after what happened with you, you still care about only me! Please think of yourself also. I can't see you like this!" She cried. "If the person wanted you to leave me why he attacked me?" Ayush asked Pia. "Because she wanted to threaten me, I received a call saying 'leave Ayush or he will be in more danger.' Ayu I am really scared. I can't live without you!" Pia cried like a baby. "Pia you will never live without me. Remember we promised to live together forever. I can't imagine myself without my angel. Pia you will never have to leave me. I will stay with you like a shadow. Just tell me the person's name." Ayush said. Pia took a deep breath. "Okay! She is......"

POV Ends

So guys who's this 'she' any guesses? You will get to know this 'she' in the next chapter! How's the chapter? I hope you all liked it!!!

Meghu_die_Beste you make the most adorable covers and banners! Love this banner as usual ❤❤❤