Chapter # 35

OMG!!! THIS GIF IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! *DEAD* ONLY VARUN DHAWAN CAN KILL PEOPLE BY SAYING SORRY!!! *Eeeeeeeeeee* I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Maa today was a tiring day at school." Abee said jumping on the bed just like Ayush used to do. "Where are you lost Pia?" She asked looking at her mom with concern. "Nothing baby." Pia replied. "My baby is forgetting something." Pia said. "What?" Abee asked. "Today is our day out Abee! How can you forget?" Pia said and she quickly stood on her feet. "OMG! Yes! Let me get ready then we will go." Abee said excitedly heading towards the bathroom. "Abee you are again forgetting something." Pia said. Abee ran to Pia and kissed her cheek. Pia kissed back on her cheek and nuzzle her nose with Abee's. After Abee and Pia got ready they both went to a restaurant for lunch. "What do you wanna eat?" Pia asked Abee. "Chicken!" She exclaimed. 'I suffered nine months in pregnancy and all similarities she got is from her father.' Pia thought. "Now let's go for shopping." Abee said finishing her food. She turned her head and the dream of her life was sitting on three tables ahead of her. She was facing his back. She quickly stood up but Pia held her hand tightly with uncontrollable tears in her eyes. "Maa please let me meet him." Abee requested. "Let's go Abee!" Pia said strictly. Abee was struggling to get her hand out of Pia's grip but the little angel was too small. "Please maa! Please just for once! Maa I will never ask for anything else! Please maa!" Abee pleaded. "Abee look he is in a meeting and he is really busy. You can meet him some other day." Pia said. "I never got a chance to meet him in these years. This is my chance. Please!" Abee cried really badly which was not bearable by Pia and she left her hand. Abee patted on his back and Ayush turned around to face a girl with red eyes due to crying. He was awestruck to see Abee and he himself did not knew what was happening to him. "What happened sweety?! Why are you crying?" Ayush questioned taking Abee on his lap. Abee slowly went near his cheek and kissed it. Ayush smiled like if it was the happiest moment of his life. "My maa was not letting me meet you Ayush uncle." She cried with her head buried into his chest. "Aww why? Let me talk to your mom." Ayush said rubbing her back. "No! She don't likes you!" Abee replied. "I promise I will make your mom like me." He promised. "I will let you meet my mom but first I want your autograph." She requested with twinkling eyes. "Your name my princess?" Ayush asked. "Abeeha Kapoor but everyone calls me Abee." She told him and he smiled while giving her an autograph. 'Kapoor! Is there a connection? No way! There are many Kapoor families in India.' Ayush thought. "Now let's go! Please make my mom understand how big fan of yours I am." Abee said and Ayush nodded. He stood and carried her in his arms. She told him where her mom was and Ayush started walking not knowing what was going to happen next!

POV Ends

So guys what do you think? Are not Ayush and Abee too cute? Will Ayush and Pia meet? If they met what will happen? Did you all liked the chapter?