Chapter # 39

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Yes Abee I am your dad." Ayush said and Abee was really shocked. Suddenly her expression changed from shock to excitement. "Pia I told you that me and him has similarities." Abee said happily. "Abee we want you to ask us whatever you want to. We are ready to answer all your questions." Pia said and she seriously nodded. "Why you always kept the truth away from me?" Abee asked. "Some evil people wanted to kill you and Ayush and the only thing which could save you both was separation. So that's why I never wanted you to cry for your father." Pia said shedding a tear. Abee quickly wiped it and kissed her mom's cheek. She looked at Ayush and hugged him. "I love you so much daddy." Abee said while crying. "Don't cry my angel daddy loves you and will never leave you again." Ayush said also crying. He opened his arm for Pia and she also hugged him. They looked as the most perfect family ever. "Come on let's play." Abee said jumping out of Ayush's arms. "You go we are coming." Ayush said and she nodded. "What will you explain to your parents?" Pia asked with a worried look. "The truth! Just give me a day I have to make someone pay for what they did!" Ayush said clutching his fist. Pia held his fist and slowly shook her head. "No Ayu it's all the past." Pia said. "I am not leaving her so easily and don't you dare stop me!" Ayush warned. "Let's go Abee is calling." Ayush said offering his hand to Pia. She took it and they walked towards Abee. They both finally felt complete. "Abee me and dad will come to pick you from school tomorrow." Pia said and directed Ayush from her eyes to notice Abee's reaction. "Really! I will tell my friends that The Ayush Kapoor is my father. Wow! Abeeha Kapoor daughter of Ayush Kapoor! My friends will be so jealous!" Abee said and jumped in excitement. Ayush laughed at her cuteness and kissed her cheek. "Ayu we need to go now." Pia said and Ayush nodded. "No Pia I want to stay with dad." Abee cried. "Abee I promise I will take you home tomorrow after school. I will never let you stay away from me anymore." Ayush promised and she nodded. Ayush dropped Pia home and started driving. He stopped on a house and rang the doorbell. A girl opened the door and as soon as she saw Ayush a smirk formed on her face. "Ayush how come you are here?" She asked and Ayush slapped her face as hard as he could and she fell on the floor. "How dare you Sonali?! You bitch!" Ayush yelled. "You want money right? Just tell me how much will you take to leave my life?!" He yelled more. "You made my daughter stay away from me! She is ten years old! Damn! I never even got a chance to see her first step, the first word she spoke! Nothing! I will kill you Sonali!" Ayush cried. "I am sorry." She murmured. "Sorry?! Okay! Apology accepted you beggar!" He yelled throwing some coins on her face. He left her house angrily and decided to never see her face again.

POV Ends

Abee accepted Ayush. He slapped Sonali. What will happen next now? My favourite book is coming to an end *cries* I will not be writing books for a long time after completing this one. I don't know how long my break will be and I will really miss writing. Good news is that 4 new books will come after this break! I love Ross Lynch and Laura Marano more than anything of course after Varun. So I am planning to write a book on them because trust me they make the most adorable couple in this whole wide world. LOVE YOU RAURA❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤