Chapter # 28

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

It was the first morning after their marriage. "Princess wake up!" Ayush whispered in her ears. She opened her eyes and saw Ayush, she went in a state of shock. She quickly sat on the bed and noticed that she was wearing Ayush's shirt. "It was not a dream? It was all real?" She asked Ayush innocently and he nodded. She started crying like a baby and Ayush got confused by her behaviour. Ayush hugged her and tried to comfort her. "What's wrong Pia? You were so happy last night!" Ayush asked. "I miss mama and papa." She cried. "Go get ready we have to go there after breakfast." Ayush told her and finally she stopped crying. "I am sorry." Pia apologized. "For what?" Ayush asked. "It's the first day of our life together and I spoiled your mood." She said apologetically. "Just shut up and go get ready." Ayush said and kissed on her cheek. She came out wearing white salwar kameez looking like a complete angel. Ayush thought she was still emotional so he did not make a romantic move towards her though he was not able to take his eyes off her. She sat besides him on the bed and hugged him. "Ayush how you always know what my heart feels?" Pia asked him. "There is nothing yours and mine, we both share a heart. You know what I feel and I know what you do but right now your heart is saying to give me kiss." He said with a smirk and she smacked his arm. "Exactly!" She said and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Being smart huh? I'll show you!" He said and started to chase her. She ran out of the room followed by Ayush. "Maa save me!" Pia said hiding behind Ayush's mom. "Kyun pareshan kar rahe ho meri bahu ko?" His mom said defending Pia and she stick her tongue out at him. "Mama mera haq hai pareshan karne ka after all I am her hubby." Ayush replied. "Point to be noted! Here you go!" Ayush's mom said getting away from his way. "Ab kon bachaega tujhe?" Ayush said with a smirk. He picked up Pia on his shoulder and she was continuously hitting him to get out of his grip. Ayush's mom and dad both were laughing watching this drama. He carried her to the room and pinned her to the wall. Her breath became slow. She closed her eyes waiting for his lips to touch hers and Ayush smirked. He kissed her cheek and let her go. "I took my revenge." He said with a smirk and she was giving him death glares. "You!" She yelled and now she was chasing him. Ayush's mom stood between the two. "What did he do?" His mom asked to Pia. "Yeah tell mama what have I done." Ayush said while grinning ear to ear. Pia was all red by now and looked cute. "Who fights on first day of their marriage? C'mon now shake your hands like good bachas." Ayush's mom said and they both shook hands. Pia stick her tongue out at him and he gave her a flying kiss.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Tanvi_VaruNyiesha how you manage to make such awesome banners? Love it as usual! ❤_❤

I have never seen a newly wed couple fight like this so I thought to try it in my story! How's it? Hope you all liked it!!!