Chapter # 27

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"Pia you look gorgeous Ayush will drool over you!" Sonali exclaimed and Pia smiled. "My Ayush will be looking no less." Pia said while blushing all shades of red. "Awww how cute you two lovebirds are!" Anjana adored her. "Girls it's time for engagement. Come down!" Pia's mom said coming in the room. "You look like an angel." Her mom said and she smiled. Pia was coming down from the stairs and Ayush's face was wide open after seeing the beautiful angel in front of him. She came and stood besides Ayush and he wasn't able to remove his eyes from her direction. She noticed Ayush staring him and blushed. She looked in Ayush's eyes and there was an intense eye lock. The intense chemistry between them was noticed by everyone there. "Bhai sab dekh rahe hain." Rohan said in Ayush's ear and he quickly broke the eye lock. "So ladies and gentlemen as we saw that Pia and Ayush can't stay away from each other for even a second so let's start the engagement but before that I would like my son in law to say something." Pia's dad announced on the stage. "Aahh.. First of all I have to say this..." Ayush stopped and looked at Pia romantically. "Pia you look beautiful beyond words." He said still adoring her and her blush became even darker. "Thank you to my and Pia's parents for letting us stay together forever." Ayush ended. "I also wanna say something." Pia said taking the mic. "Every girl dreams of a really handsome prince charming for her. I too dreamed of that but never thought that there are prince charmings in real. After I met Ayush I do believe that a prince comes on a horse and takes his princess with him. Thank you for being the most romantic man in my life." Pia said confidently not being shy like the other to be brides. Everyone cheered for them and Ayush was shocked to see Pia's dad being so kind and soft for the first time. "Time to exchange the rings." Mr. Kapoor announced and they both slipped the rings on each other's fingers. "Nice choice Mr. Ayush Kapoor." Pia complimented looking at the ring on her finger. Everyone were doing couple dance so there was no one to hear there conversation. "I know Mrs. Pia Kapoor!" Ayush replied with a smirk. "Not so soon baby! You have have to wait for twenty days from now." Pia teased and it worked. Ayush's smirk turned into a frown thinking how will he spend these twenty days without Pia. "Twenty days! How will I survive? Right now you know what I feel? I feel like kissing those soft pink lips and eat up all the strawberry flavoured gloss over them!" Ayush said in a breath not realizing what he was saying. Pia was continuously blushing and the beautiful smile was not leaving her face. "Pia though there are twenty days left but I will not stay bachelor, I will also get married, I will also have honeymoon." Ayush said while day dreaming and Pia smacked his arm. "Ayush stop it!" Pia said while laughing. "I am sorry I got lost in my dreams." Ayush said while scratching his neck. "You look so cute while doing this! You know what I feel? I feel like eating you up!" Pia said getting close to him. "Ooooo I am scared!" Ayush said also getting close to her. "Don't you think we should do it somewhere else?" Ayush asked while smirking and Pia also smirked holding his coat tightly. "Please give me a chance to dance with you." Pia's cousin said ruining there moment and unwantedly Pia danced with her cousin though she wanted to stay with Ayush but in a wedding house bride was not allowed to be romantic with the groom.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Marriage in next chapter and then the truth is coming out soon! Are you excited? Tell me your most favourite part in this chapter!!!