Chapter # 32

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Pia helped Ayush in walking as he entered the house after getting treated in the hospital for one month. "You both must be tired right? Go and rest." Ayush's mom said to them and they nodded. They both went upstairs to their room. Ayush switched on the TV and started switching the channels. "STOP!" Pia yelled. "Why? What?" Ayush asked looking at her confused. Pia looked at the TV with dreamy eyes. She then started giving flying kisses on the TV screen. Ayush followed her gaze and saw that an interview of Ranbir Kapoor was coming. He smirked and an idea of teasing her came in his mind. He stood in front of the TV. "Those kisses are meant to be mine." He complained. "No they are not! Now take a side or else..." She warned. "Or else what?" He asked while smirking. "Ayush please! You know how much Ranbir means to me! Please let me see him." She said with puppy dog eyes but Ayush was in a fun mood so he did not budge. "You never let me give a flying kiss to Katrina then why should I?" He asked while pouting. "Go and kiss her! Just do whatever you want but let me see my cutie patutie." Pia replied. "I hate him!" Ayush said acting to be mad at her and sat on the bed. "If you hate him then I hate you!" Pia said throwing death glares at him. While Pia was admiring her hero, Ayush was admiring her. The change of her expressions in every second was really cute. Ayush started nuzzling his nose in her neck then he planted some soft kisses on her neck. "Stop it!" She ordered strictly but Ayush did not listened to her. To tease her more he bit her ear. She was getting annoyed by the romantic moves Ayush was making because she really wanted to watch the interview. He was moving his fingers on her hand slowly making her shiver. "Ayush what will you take to stop?" She asked. "A kiss." He demanded. Without thinking twice she leaned in and smashed her lips onto his. Ayush made her lay on the bed without breaking the contact between their lips The sparks flew and the kiss felt magical. Soon it became passionate and they both kissed until they were breathless. After the kiss they both stared in each other's eyes like they saw each other for the first time. "Do you love him more than me?" Ayush asked seriously. Pia thought of taking her revenge by teasing him back. "Yeah obviously!" She lied. "Then why you married me?" He asked being mad. "Look Ayu I understood that a celebrity can never be mine so I needed to settle down and took you as a second option." She replied trying to control her laughter. "I am a second option? Then what about those I love yous you said to me?" He asked at the verge of crying and a tear already dropped from his eye. Pia was shocked and regretted about teasing him. She wiped the tear and hugged him tightly. "My emotional fool I can never love someone more than you not even Ranbir. I am sorry I was just teasing you." She said and he smiled widely.

I love where this chapter ended! Pappu's smile ❤_❤ How was the chapter? Any favourite scenes? I'm literally out of words right now! My eyes are moist but because of happiness! I'm a really proud Indian and an EXTREMELY PROUD VARUNIAC! His speech and his performance just made India proud! Don't have words to describe more! Share your views!