Chapter # 19

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"How are you in studies?" Karan asked. "Dad he is really good when it comes to studies. He always scores high in exams." Pia said proudly. "How come you started dating a nerd?" Her dad wondered. "Well they say opposites attract. We fight a lot but we know how to sort out all the problems and one more thing, thinking about your future and studying hard does not mean that you are a nerd." Pia replied confidently and Ayush just looked at her in awe. 'I doubted on her I was so stupid she loves me so much.' Ayush thought. "So Ayush what is your plan after studies?" Karan asked. "Sir I will join my dad's company but before that I want to do a job for a little experience." Ayush replied while taking a sip of coffee. "How can I trust you that you will always take care of my daughter and you will never break her heart?" Pia's mom asked. "If I ever broke her heart I will never forgive myself. If because of me this most beautiful smile faded away then I will become a living dead person. If because of me her big shining eyes will have tears then I will die." Ayush answered and Pia's eyes turned glassy. 'Nobody except for my parents ever loved me like this.' Pia thought. Pia quickly wiped the tears which were about to leave her eyes and her parents noticed this happiness on their daughter's face. "So what do you guys think?" Pia asked. "I approve him, what do you think Ashwini?" Karan asked his wife. "Are you two really serious in this relationship?" Ashwini asked and they both started blushing. They did not answered but blushed. "Umm Ayu come let me show you my house." Pia said changing the topic. "Let me show you my room." Pia said. "Don't you think you are being too fast." Ayush said with a smirk getting close to her. "Shut up!" Pia said and pushed him away. "Acha baba I sorry. Now can I see your room?" Ayush asked and Pia smiled. "Look this is the picture when I was five." Pia told him. Ayush was just looking around her room and pictures. "Pia you were as much cute as you are now." Ayush said adoring her and Pia blushed. "Who is he with you?" Ayush asked looking at a picture in which Pia was standing with a boy. "An old friend but we fought and now I never want to see him again." Pia replied with her face turning red with anger. "Leave it baby! Let's continue from which Kajal interrupted us." Ayush said getting close to her. He pinned her to the wall and their faces were inches away. "Trust me today is not the day for being romantic." Pia said nervously. Their lips were about to touch. "Pia!" Her mom called and they both jumped. Pia started laughing, she was about to leave the room when Ayush held her wrist. "Are we serious Pia?" He asked seriously. Pia quickly pecked his lips and mouthed a 'yes' then ran away.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Enough of family interviews!! You guys deserve some Ayu-Pia moments! I promise next chapter will have those moments! Hope you liked this one and sorry if it was boring!