Chapter # 31

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Why are you both looking at me like this?" Sonali asked nervously. "Sona why are you sweating. It's not a big deal if you committed a crime." Ayush said. "C...crime...what are you saying Ayush?" Sonali stammered. "You attempted to kill my husband now don't behave that you're smart." Pia said glaring her and she gulped. Her eyes widened in shock as Pia had told Ayush everything. "Yes I know about your dirty little secret. Now spill the beans." Ayush ordered. "I want your property and it is only possible if Pia is out of your life and you are dead." Sonali confessed. Suddenly the door opened and police came in. "Police?" Ayush said more than questioned Pia. "I called them to take her away guilty." Pia replied. "Ayush I am sorry. This will never happen again I promise. Please forgive me." Sonali apologized and she was at the verge of crying. "Pia I think she should get a second chance." Ayush said and Pia shook her head. 'Once a stupid always a stupid. I have done the best thing in my life making him my friend. He thinks I will regret of what I have done but no why would I? Once he saves me I will plan something else to kill him.' Sonali thought. "Pia everyone should get a second chance. She is apologizing for her mistake." Ayush explained. "Shut up Ayush! You call it a mistake?! She killed you almost I can never forgive her! You have no right to say anything right now! The day you married me, you gave your life to me and if anyone tries to take away your life from me then there is no forgiveness for them." Pia replied angrily and Ayush remained silent. "You can take her away." Ayush said to the police and they left taking Sonali away while she was continuously apologizing. Pia hugged Ayush tightly and cried her heart out. "Why are you crying now?" Ayush asked ruffling his hands in her hair. "I love you." Pia cried. "What will you do if I will..." He was saying but Pia covered his mouth with her hand. "Don't you dare say that!" Pia warned and he nodded. "Then stop crying and give me that precious smile of yours." Ayush said wiping her tears. She smiled weakly but Ayush tickled her which made her laugh. "Bandar!" She yelled. "Chipkali!" He yelled back and they both laughed. Pia rested her head on Ayush's chest. "Ahhh!" He yelled and she quickly stood on her feet. "Does it hurt? Should I call the doctor? I am so sorry I did not knew it will hurt. Let me call the doctor." Pia panicked. "Nothing happened my leg was hurting. Now come back." Ayush said and opened his arms. She carefully sat besides him and kissed his cheek. Ayush got close to her and nuzzled his nose in her neck. "Men will be men right?" Pia asked standing up. "What happened?" Ayush asked confused. "Being romantic in this condition." Pia replied and Ayush rolled his eyes being mad at her.

POV Ends

Guys you must have seen the Ad of Mahindra KUV100. It's so awesome. Pappu looks adorable as always. I was drooling over him like always. If you have not seen it then see it because it's the cutest ad ever!!! His smile _❤ It's up there in the media if you want to see!!