Chapter # 5

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Mrs Kapoor we need to do a major operation immediately and we want your signatures on some papers." The doctor said to Pia and she nodded. The doctor took her to his cabin and handed her a file to sign on the papers. "Doctor how much chances do we have?" Pia asked with tears forming in her eyes again as she handed the papers back after signing. "We will try our best. Just keep yourself ready for anything." The doctor said and left. This was enough to break Pia. She went into complete shock. She fell on a chair with her eyes wide open. "What happened beta?" Ayush's dad said coming inside the cabin but Pia was not able to answer. "Pia what are the doctors saying?" He asked but still she did not replied. She was not moving a single inch and her eyes were wide open. She was not blinking as she was very shocked. This condition was not good for her and her baby. She needed to control herself but she was not trying. She wanted to be with her Ayush and that was only possible if he survived. "Pia beta please control yourself." Ayush's dad cried. He took Pia out of the cabin as her parents came and they hugged her. "Pia you just have to pray. He will be okay." Pia's mom tried to bring her out of this state but she failed. "Pia cry, shout but please don't be like this!" Her mom shook her but she was not able to bring her back. Suddenly Pia took a deep breath and blinked her eyes. "Mom!" Pia said looking at her mom. She hugged her mom and cried her heart out. "Mom he will be fine right?" She asked between her sobs. "He will be alright my princess. Please control yourself or you will harm your and Ayush's baby." Her mom said. "Come on now wipe your tears." Her dad said and kissed her forehead.

Flashback

Pia and Ayush just met two days before but became like they knew each other from childhood. They were texting each other.

Pia: So I asked you before but you did not answered me that why you planned my birthday?

Ayush: Just wanted to be friends. :)

Pia: Then you could have asked me directly!!

Ayush: I tried many times but got unnoticed by you. :(

Pia: I don't remember you trying. :/

Ayush: Every morning when you open your hostel room's door what do you see?

Pia thought about what she sees daily and then she remembered.

Pia: A red rose with a good morning letter attached to it ❤_❤ but why are you asking? :/

Ayush: Because that's me and it's been two years since I am doing that!!! ;)

Pia: OMG!! It's you!! Thank you :D

Ayush: :* ;) ❤

Pia started doing a happy dance after seeing the kiss and heart emoji. She knew that she likes Ayush now and she wanted to tell that to him but of course being a girl she wanted Ayush to confess.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends
~~~~~

Hope you all liked it! The SRK pose!!! OMG!! This guy is planning to kill me ❤_❤