Chapter # 17

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"Think think think! How stupid I am to say all this to my angel! Ayush why can't you go and die somewhere!" Ayush scolded himself. "Now where will I find her!" He was talking to himself. "Kajal! Yup Pia can go to her. I am coming my love." He said and started driving the car. He reached Kajal's house and rang the doorbell. "Jeeju I knew you would come. There she is!" Kajal exclaimed and there was Pia throwing daggers at her. "What have I done to deserve all these people!" Pia yelled and went into one of the rooms. "Pia! Baby! I am sorry! Pia I know the way I treated you was wrong! I have realized my mistake and I want to apologize." Ayush said in one breath following Pia. "You want to apologize and I should forgive you right?" Pia asked looking straight into his eyes angrily. "Yeah." Ayush said a bit scared. "Pia sorry baby it won't happen again! I was just a little hurt I thought I will lose you someday and that thought made me say all that. I am so sorry." Ayush said at the verge of crying. "You did not gave me a chance to explain. How will this relationship work without understanding." Pia said as a tear escaped her eyes. Ayush cupped her face. "Pia let's make a rule in our relationship, we will never stop talking to each other and we will let each other explain, we will not hide anything from each other and by applying this in our life we can live happily." Ayush said and they stared into each other's eyes. "Ayush it's just that I never date a guy without my parent's permission that's why they have met my every boyfriend and trust me this one is very special." Pia said leaning in for a kiss. "Wait wait guys!" Kajal yelled covering her eyes and ruining their moment. Both Ayush and Pia turned crimson red and backed away. "Pia your phone and yeah your mom called she was saying that they are waiting for us." Ayush told Pia and she nodded. "Thanks Kajal we will leave now." Pia said and hugged Kajal. They both left the house and Ayush drove to Pia's parents. On reaching there Ayush had a handkerchief from which he was cleaning all the sweat. He was really nervous as if it was a war for him. "Ayush remove your glasses." Pia said. "No Pia it will be a good impression on them." Ayush said adjusting his glasses. "Good impression ke bache(son) just do as I say!" Pia replied. They rang the doorbell and there was a strict looking but well mannered man standing. The man looked at Ayush from top to bottom. Pia was about to introduce them when Ayush being overconfident started talking. "You must be Pia's boyfriend I am her dad." Ayush said stupidly and after realizing what he said he bit his tongue. "Sorry sir ulta hogaya. (Sorry sir I spoke opposite.)" He said with a nervous smile and Pia burst out laughing while her dad was throwing daggers at Ayush.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Guys hint about the next chapter is that Pia's dad is going to give a hard time to Ayush and you'll enjoy the flashbacks more! How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it!