Chapter # 21

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"Now Mr. Ayush Kapoor will you tell me where are you taking me?" Pia asked for the hundredth time. "Mrs. Ayush Kapoor have patience my lady." Ayush replied and bit his tongue after realizing what he just said. He looked at Pia and she was blushing red like a tomato. 'Hmm so she liked it!' Ayush thought and smirked. "What makes you so sure?" Pia asked fiddling with her fingers. "Sure about what?" Ayush asked. "Umm...that..I will become...umm...Mrs. Ayush Kapoor?" She asked looking down and blushing red. Ayush did not knew what to say, he was also blushing. "We are here Pia." He said changing the topic. "Why are we here Ayush?" Pia asked. "Come I have something for you." Ayush said and offered his hand to her. She took it and they walked on the sand holding each other's hand, feeling complete. "How do you know I love beaches?" Pia asked. "Just a guess." Ayush replied. "Okay close your eyes." Ayush ordered. "But why?" Pia asked. "Just close your eyes na!" Ayush said cutely and Pia closed her eyes. Ayush took out a beautiful bracelet. "Now open your eyes." Ayush whispered in her ear sending shivers through her body. She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful bracelet on her hand. "It's beautiful!" She said and hugged Ayush tightly. "Thank you my bandar." Pia whispered in his ear. He broke the hug and smashed his lips on hers. She quickly responded back and their lips moved in sync. The kiss was filled with passion, love, lust and magic. The pair of them sizzled in the moon light. Ayush kissed her neck, he left a hickey on her neck and she moaned. Pia hugged him and they stayed like this for a long time. They felt complete in each other's arms not wanting to let go. "It's quite late Ayu let's go." Pia said and her head was resting on Ayush's shoulder. Ayush kissed her forehead showing all the love he had for her. She felt secured being with him. "I don't want to go." Ayush said looking into her big shining eyes. "Neither do I." Pia replied and they kept looking at each other romantically. "Come." Ayush offered his hand to Pia. She took it and they walked with complete silence because sometimes silence speaks everything. Pia held both hands of Ayush and they looked at each other. "Ayu my mom told me that one day you will find someone who will take care of you, who will make you feel special, who will make you feel like a princess, who will love you like no one else can and I found someone who makes me feel exactly the same Ayu. Thank you so much for coming in my life." Pia said and a tear slipped from her eye. Ayush cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "This makes me so sure that you will be Mrs. Ayush Kapoor." Ayush replied with a big smile. "We promise to stay like this forever!" They said together.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Hope you guys liked it!!! Guys please tell me am I good at writing romantic books because I am not sure that whether I can write or not? Do answer me!