Chapter # 10

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The doctor walked out of the operation theatre and everyone held their breath . Mr Kapoor walked to the doctor followed by Pia and Mrs Kapoor. "Doctor is my son okay?" Mr Kapoor asked. "Sir he's unconcious for now and I can only tell you anything after he gains consciousness." Doctor replied. "Can I see him?" Pia asked and the doctor nodded. "One person at a time." He instructed. Pia opened the door and there she saw his face covered with bruises. His forehead had big stitches. Pia did not knew from how long the tears were flowing from her eyes but it had no stop. She sat besides him and kissed his forehead. "I love you Ayu." She whispered.

Flashback

Pia was about to enter her class but a hand pulled her to a corner. "What the hell!" Pia yelled but looking at Ayush her expression changed into a wide smile. Ayush placed his hands on the wall besides her and went really close to her. "Ayu let me go." She said but in real she wanted to stay like this. "What if I don't let you go?" He asked with a smirk. "Ayush I have a class to attend." She said seriously. "I am not letting you go until you give me that." He said with a cheeky grin. "That?" She asked confused. "That!" He said looking at her soft lips. Pia looked at him with wide eyes and pushed him away. "Shut up!" She giggled. "Acha Pia listen!" He called. "Yeah?" She asked. "Be ready at 8:00." He said and winked at her. "Asking me on a date won't help in getting that." She said stressing on the word 'that' and Ayush frowned. "Just tell me yes or no." He asked seriously. She kissed his cheek turning his frown into a wide smile. "Have I ever said no to you." She said adjusting his collars and he embraced her in his arms. She felt protected and loved. "Mr I have a class to attend." Pia said. "I don't wanna leave." He said like a baby. "But you have to na." Pia said getting out of his grip. She waved her hand saying bye and left for her class. Ayush smiled and scratched the back of his neck.
____________________________________

"Kajal come with me I have to go shopping." Pia said entering her room after college. "Pia we just went shopping two days before." She replied. "I don't wanna buy my things I wanna buy something for Ayu." Pia explained. "Some special occasion?" She asked. "My first date with him." Pia replied and Kajal looked at her with an excited look on her face. "Let's go then!" Kajal exclaimed and pulled her out of the room. "But let me change." Pia requested. "Leave na you always look good." Kajal replied and Pia sighed. They went shopping and after a long four hour selection of watches she decided to buy one. They went back home satisfied with the gift and Pia was so happy and excited to go out with Ayush. She went on many dates but never felt like this before.

Flashback Ends

Hope you all liked it!!!