Chapter # 36

Treat for you guys because of 6k+ up there a GIF from the hottest song Galat Baat Hai

Treat for you guys because of 6k+ up there a GIF from the hottest song Galat Baat Hai. OMG! OMG! OMG! KOI THO ROKLO *DEAD* Guys this guy literally kills me every moment I watch him!!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ayush was so engrossed in talking with Abee that he did not even notice near whom he was standing. "Ayush uncle my mom." Abee introduced and as soon as Ayush looked at the woman sitting in front of him he was dumbfounded. Pia was crying like a baby. Ayush eyes were also welled up with tears but there was anger also. He dropped Abee from his arms thinking she was Tej's daughter. They both did not knew what to say to each other. Pia left Ayush with so many questions eleven years ago but now he was not able to say anything. "Maa why are you crying? I told you Ayush uncle maa don't likes you now she is crying! Maa please stop crying! I will also cry if you will not stop crying!" Abee tried to comfort her mother. It was too painful for them to face each other after eleven years. 'Where is Tej? Why is Pia crying? It was her decision to leave me? Why Abee has my surname? Why the hell I had to meet Pia again after these painful years?!' These were all the questions in Ayush's mind. He let go some of his tears but quickly wiped them. Ayush offered his hand to Pia and she looked up straight into his sparkling innocent eyes which were full of tears. She shook her hand while crying indicating that she can't. "Please!" Ayush pleaded and she took his hand. They finally felt the warmth of each other's hand and it felt really magical. Abee was confused with the situation but followed them. While walking towards the car Ayush not even a single time looked at Pia but she was continuously staring him while sobbing. "Hum kahan jarahe hain? Mujhe kahin nahin jana. (Where are we going? I don't want to go anywhere.)" Pia said to Ayush after finally controlling her tears. Ayush lit a cigarette in front of her eyes and she was shocked to see him smoking. 'He always hated smoking. Pia what have you done to him!' Pia blamed herself. She did not knew why she did it but she just threw the cigarette he was smoking out of the window. She saw a tear leave his eye and felt like someone stabbed her. They reached a park where Abee could play so that they can talk properly. They sat on the bench and for a long time stared at little Abee playing. "Why are we here Ayush?" Pia asked. He kept quite for a minute then finally spoke. "Why Pia?" Was all he could say. "Ab iss sawaal ko puchnay ka moqa bhi gaya or waqt bhi." Pia replied. "You never let me question before." Ayush complained with hurt in his voice and Pia remained silent. "Why were you crying so much when you saw me?" Ayush asked looking at her. "I found a person I was trying to avoid from eleven years! What else should I do?" She replied.

POV Ends

Guys finally Ayush and Pia talked and their conversation is to be continued! What do you think? Will Ayush and Pia be back together? How was the chapter? Did you guys liked it?