Chapter # 40

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ayush went home and saw his mom watching TV. He sat besides her on the couch. "Good you came beta! Just wait!" His mom said and left from there. She came back with a picture in her hand and gave it to Ayush. "Since I want you to move on I have liked her for you." His mom said and his face crossed a smile. "You look happy today like you were never before. What's the matter?" His mom asked and he handed her the photo. "There is no need for these proposals anymore." He said with a smile. "Why? Have you found someone by yourself?" She asked. "Gladly I did! I found...Pia." He said looking at his mom. Her expressions showed anger and shock. "But Ayush she cheated on you." His mom said in anger. "That's what we thought till now but trust me maa that's not the truth." Ayush said and his mom looked confused. He told his mom the full matter and she was as much shocked as Ayush was after hearing the truth. She was in tears by now. "My poor child has to go through so much." She cried and Ayush hugged her. "We were so stupid to blame her. You two did not even spent a year with each other." She cried more and more. "Maa I asked for a promise from Pia and I want to ask this promise from you too. Promise me that we will never talk about the past again." Ayush said and his mom nodded. "When are you bringing back my daughter?" Ayush's mom asked. "Tomorrow and get ready for a surprise." Ayush said and his mom looked at him confusedly. "What surprise?" She asked. "Not telling you till tomorrow." Ayush said and jumped up from the couch. He ran upstairs but his speed became slow on a room. There was a board hanging on the door which said "our angel". His eyes welled up and he did not stopped the tears. He opened the door and entered the room. There was a really beautiful room which was full of toys. He opened the wardrobe and there were tiny clothes for a newborn. He let go of his tears missing the moments he did not spent with Abee. He looked around the room and cried remembering with how much love and excitement Pia and him had decorated this room. "No worries Ayush! We will start from here as a happy family." He said out loud to himself. He ordered girly stuff for his ten years old angel and with the help of servants changed the room completely. He went to his room and opened the cupboard where he had all of his and Pia's pictures. He hanged them on the wall again and made the room just it was before. He looked at a picture where he was kissing Pia's forehead and smiled. "Good memories and good future." He said to himself while looking all over the room.

POV Ends

Hope you all liked it!!! I cried while writing the Abee's room part :'( What do you think of the chapter?