Chapter # 30

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Okay! She is....she is Sonali." Pia told and Ayush looked at her in shock. "No it can't be Pia!" He said. "That's why I was not telling you!" Pia cried. "But why? Why would she do that?" Ayush asked. "I seriously don't know and I think she thought I would be scared of her and you will be dead." Pia replied while thinking. "Why would she want me dead?" Ayush asked. He got lost in his thoughts. After a lot of thinking he finally decided to speak up. "Me and Sonali has always lived like siblings so dad had divided his property between me and Sonali she must have thought that by killing me she can get my share also." Ayush said while thinking. "What will happen now? I am so scared!" Pia said hugging Ayush. "If you stayed like this then I will want you scared forever." Ayush said while smirking. "Idiot stop joking!" Pia cried and Ayush chuckled. "Why is she doing all this so openly? I mean why would she tell you what she wants?" Ayush asked. "Why don't you ask her? Stop interrogating me." She replied being mad at Ayush. "I am sorry." He said kissing her hand. It was so romantic that it melted Pia's heart. "You know why I can't stay mad at you?" Pia asked. "Why?" Ayush questioned. "Because being a SRK fan you have learned a lot from him." She replied and Ayush smiled. She looked at him dreamily and he was confused of why she was looking at him like this. "Your smile turns my eyes into hearts." She said still looking at him. "Then if you want me to keep smiling so stop crying." He said and she wiped her eyes. "Coming back to the real issue, call Sona." Ayush said to Pia and she nodded. Surprisingly Sonali picked up the phone. "Ayush how come you missed me?" Sonali asked. "Can you come to the hospital? You have not visited since I was here." He requested. "Okay." She simply replied and hung up. "Ayu I think I know something." Pia said suddenly. "What?" Ayush questioned. "She wanted me to leave you because if you had died your share would be mine." Pia said and it clicked Ayush. "Exactly! So clever!" Ayush replied. After some time Sonali came to the hospital and seeing Pia there scared her. "How are you?" Sonali asked and he smiled at her. 'Pia had not told him anything. Thank God!' Sonali thought. "Sonali come sit here." Pia said. 'Why is she being sweet to me?' Sonali wondered. Sonali sat besides Pia feeling uncomfortable. "So Sona missed me?" Ayush asked sweetly but in real he was really mad. "Of course I missed you. You are my best friend." She replied not making eye contact. "I am here from so long but you never visited why?" Ayush asked. "I was busy with work and all." She replied. "I see making money is more important for you then your best friend." Pia said smirking at her. "No it's not like that!" She replied uncomfortably. "Oh of course it's not like that!" Pia exclaimed.

POV Ends

Guys I have started writing my new book "Love Isn't Easy" starring Shahrukh Khan, Kajol Devgn, Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon. I really want an awesome cover for it so tell me who's interested and I want some really beautiful banners for it as well so who can please make for me!

Back to chapter! What do you think will Ayush and Pia do with Sonali? Hope you liked it!!!

Banner credit goes to the one and only Meghu_die_Beste I love it so much!!!