Chapter # 11

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"Wow! You look amazing!" Kajal exclaimed. "Really! Please tell me honestly." She said nervously. "Pia stop acting like you have never gone on a date." Kajal said annoyed. "No I never felt like this before. I know I have been on dates before but today I am feeling something different." Pia replied sitting on the bed. "You are really serious about this relationship are not you?" Kajal teased. "Of course I am that's why I am dating him." Pia replied and blushed after realizing what she said. "Future planning already?" She teased more. "Shut up!" Pia yelled. "Ok sorry baba! Just tell me how you feel about Ayush." She said with interest. "It's just like he makes me feel special! I thought I like him but there's something more and I am not understanding this feeling." Pia explained. "It's love stupid!" Kajal jumped in excitement and Pia laughed. "Seriously? Love? No I like him only! My feelings are nothing more than that." Pia replied. "As much as you deny you will have to accept it one day!" She said and patted her back. Pia got lost in her thoughts. She thought that how can she fall in love? She remembered the closeness between them and realized that's not only likeness. She remembered how Ayush always brightens her mood when nobody can. She was so confused about these feelings. She thought it was too quick to fall in love but on the other hand she knew that she was truly in love with him. She needed time to think. She was so lost in her thoughts and to break them her phone rang. She quickly picked it up. "Hey! I am waiting come fast." He said and Pia shivered hearing his voice. What's happening to me? She thought but shrugged it away. She took a last glance at herself in the mirror and then left. Ayush's gaze met Pia's eyes and they got lost in each other's eyes. How can someone be so beautiful? Ayush thought looking at the breathtaking Pia. I don't wanna remove my eyes from his face. What's happening to me? Pia thought. "Ayush lets go." Pia said while blushing and Ayush opened the car door for her as always. He started driving the car. "Where are we going?" Pia asked. "I have a farmhouse and I think that place will be romantic." He said romantically and Pia blushed. They talked about random stuff for the whole car ride and after they reached the farmhouse, Ayush got out of the car and opened the car door for Pia and offered his hand. She took it and came out. Ayush went really close to her and their eyes locked. They were only some inches away. They felt each other's breath. Pia's heart skipped a beat. She was ready for the next thing to happen. He leaned more closer to her with his eyes closed. "You are very beautiful." He softly whispered in her ears sending shivers down her body.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Who expected a kiss of Ayush and Pia? Do you guys want them to kiss? The pic in the media is my favourite pic till date! Variti looks made for each other❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hope you all liked it!!!