Chapter # 8

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

Pia was waiting for Ayush for the prom night but as he was the event planner of college he was also planning the prom night. She went herself to the party and just as she entered the lights went off. A spotlight came on Pia and in front of her was Ayush. He looked totally different. He looked like the most handsomest person on earth. He was wearing a suit and his hair were pecfectly made. He was not a nerd anymore as he looked so good looking that no one in the college could compete with him. "May I have a dance with the most beautiful girl in the world?" He asked and she blushed. She took his hand and Marjayen from Loveshhuda played in the background. He pulled her closer by her waist and they swayed in the music. They were so close that they felt each other's breath. "I feel something for you. I don't know if it's love but let's just say I like you." Pia said but Ayush did not reply. They kept dancing until the song ended and Pia felt rejected because he did not replied her. She was walking away heart broken just then Ayush grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She bumped into his chest and looked into his eyes. "I like you too." He said and kissed her cheek making her blush even more. "I will just go and meet up with my friends." She said and left. Pia stood in front of Shaina her friend but she did not noticed her as she was busy watching someone else. Pia followed her gaze and saw her staring at Ayush as he was talking to someone with a cute smile on his face. "Sorry but he is taken." Pia whispered in her ear with a smirk and she startled. "He is so cute and handsome yaar!" Shaina said again looking at him. Pia's heart was saying to give her a punch but her mind was saying to maintain her cool. "Oye he's mine!" Pia said. "I will stare whoever I want to." She argued. Pia decided to leave her and went to Gautam who was getting jealous from Ayush as he himself liked Pia. "Hey Gautam now tell me who's the nerd." Pia teased and chuckled. "Okay you win." He said and Pia smiled victoriously. "Can I get everyone's attention." Ayush said on the mic and all eyes were on him. "Pia will you join me on stage?" He asked and Pia was shocked at first but later joined him. He took Pia's hand in his and looked into her eyes. "We confessed that we like each other..." He said and everyone clapped and cheered. "You like me from a few days but I like you from two years. I wanted to ask this two years before but now I ask you will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and Pia was smiling widely. "Say yes!" Everyone shouted. "Yay! He's my boyfriend!" Pia yelled and Ayush hugged her tightly. The magic these two were feeling with each other was a feeling they never felt before.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends
~~~~~

Hope you all liked it! You all will get to know how and why Ayush is in such critical condition when the flashbacks will come to an end! The guy in the media is so hot, sexy, dashing, handsome, cute, dapper and stylish!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤