Chapter # 23

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

Ayush rang the doorbell and a beautiful girl opened the door. "Arey Sona tu!" Ayush exclaimed happily and hugged her. "Wow! You remember me I thought The Ayush Kapoor had forgotten me!" She said happily. "How can I forget my bestest friend yaar! I missed you!" Ayush replied and hugged her again. Pia was feeling really jealous but she was trying to be cool. "Of course you missed me! Main hoon hi aisi!" She said proudly. "Zyada nahi haan ab!" Ayush said giving a light slap on her cheek. "Oh I am so sorry! Meet my best friend and cousin Sonali." Ayush said finally realizing that Pia was also standing there. "Let me guess she is Pia bhabhi!" Sonali yelled and pulled Pia into a big tight hug. Pia was shocked but gladly returned the hug. "Come Pia bhabhi." Sonali said taking Pia in. "Mujhe kon welcome karega?" Ayush asked. "Tera ghar hai khud aaja." Sonali simply replied and Pia chuckled. "Uncle and Aunty presenting your daughter in law Pia." Sonali introduced Pia. "She is so beautiful! I am proud of you son!" Ayush's dad said happily and soon Pia was sitting between Ayush's parents answering all their questions. Ayush was continuously staring at his angel. "Tu ne kaise pata lia isko?" Sonali asked Ayush. "Rab ne bana di jodi!" Ayush said dreamily. "Tu bachpan se kitna filmy hai yaar!" Sonali said getting irritated. "Of course I am filmy and as you know SRK is my idol!" Ayush replied. "If you say SRK's dialogues does not mean you are SRK." Somali teased. "Tujhe kitni baar bolun Shah bhai jaisa koi nahi hai!" Ayush said angrily. "Bro just teasing!" Sonali said and chuckled. "What do you like the most about Ayush?" Sonali asked Pia and she blushed. "He is really honest, kind, caring and understanding." Pia replied shyly. 'The best thing about Ayush is that he loves me more than anyone else! The way he looks at me is just so romantic!' Pia thought. "And what's the worst thing?" Sonali asked. "Umm I really don't know!" Pia replied after a lot of thinking. "Mom dad I want to marry Pia." Ayush said suddenly while blushing and Pia also blushed. "Pia we are coming to your house after 3 days." Ayush's dad announced. "Dad it's too late!" Ayush exclaimed and everyone laughed at his excitement. "Okay we are coming on Tuesday that is day after tomorrow." Ayush's mom decided. Pia was giving a hint to Ayush from her eyes that she wanted to talk. "Can I borrow her for a second?" Ayush asked offering his hand to Pia looking straight into her eyes. Ayush took Pia to the garden. "What you wanted to say?" Ayush asked and Pia hugged him. "Wanted to hug you!" Pia said happily. "No no no no please don't cry!" Ayush said breaking the hug and wiped her tears. "Enough of your romance! Now come Aunty's calling for dinner." Sonali said. "I have a name for you Sona!" Ayush said getting annoyed. "What?" She asked. "Moment spoiler!" Ayush said glaring her and she laughed.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Hope you all liked it!!!