Chapter # 26

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Flashback

"What the hell!!" Pia yelled happily. "Tujhe acha laga?" Ayush asked innocently. "Acha? Arrey buhat acha laga!" Pia yelled watching the sight in front of her. They were in a movie studio which was fully set up with a funky party theme. "Are we going to have a party here?" Pia asked excitedly. "Well yes we are having a party here!" Pia heard a familiar voice from behind. She turned around and saw Sonali with all hers and Ayush's cousins and friends. "Harsh yaar I missed you!" Pia said and hugged her friend which made Ayush a bit jealous. "You missed me but never tried to contact!" Harsh complained and Pia looked sorry. "Leave it! You are getting married ya!" He shouted and hugged her again. This time Ayush's blood was boiling and he wanted to punch Harsh. Pia noticed Ayush getting jealoused and she smirked. "Harsh it's such a romantic song! Let's dance!" Pia said while holding his hand. As he was Pia's old friend so she danced close to him. As Ayush gets easily hurt so his eyes welled up. He walked up to them angrily. "Can I borrow your dance partner for a second?" Ayush asked with extra sweetness. "Sorry! You know what leave it!" He said and walked out of the studio. "Who was that guy?" Harsh asked Pia but her face was pale. She got out of the studio and saw Ayush standing there with a sad expression on his face. She stood next to him. "Ayu!" She called. "Ayu suno na!" She said and stood in front of him making eye contact. "Pia your friend must be waiting inside." Ayush said avoiding eye contact. "Ayu what's wrong?" Pia asked. "Sonali must be looking for you." Ayush said ignoring her questions. "Ayu I don't care! What's wrong with you?" She asked again. "Ayush you don't trust me right?" Pia asked with teary eyes. "I trust you more than myself Pia!" Ayush replied cupping her face. "If you do then why are you jealous?" She asked. "No I am not!" He defended himself. "Oh yes you are!" Pia replied. He was about to speak when Pia interrupted him. "Just tell me!" Pia said angrily. He kept quite for some seconds. "I thought this day was for us. After getting so much tired of the wedding shopping it was the day which we had to spend in a proper fun way." Ayush answered. Pia held his hand and took him in. "Harsh meet my life, my man who means everything to me. He is Ayush Kapoor whom I have chosen as my life partner" Pia introduced and Ayush just kept staring her. She said all this just to tell Ayush that she belongs to him and whatever happens no one can take her away from him. Her heart will always beat for Ayush. "Nice meeting you! Please take care of her she's always been a special friend." Harsh told him and he nodded with a smile. They enjoyed at the party but Ayush learned how to trust. He was never loved like this by anyone. He promised himself that whatever happens he will never misunderstand Pia.

Flashback Ends

POV Ends

Guys don't get me wrong by my Full Name I'm not engaged or anything like that Junaid Ki Ayeshu is because Varun is playing Junaid in Dishoom and I can't wait for it!! I am so excited to see my pappu as a cop!! Coming back to the chapter! How's the chapter? Tell me your most favourite and least favourite part!

Once again thank you Tanvi_VaruNyiesha for the amazing banner! Love it totally!!