Chapter # 15

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She checked his heartbeat and his heart was still beating for her. "Idiot! It's not funny!" She yelled angrily and Ayush opened his one eye and then let out a small chuckle which made Pia smile between her sobs. "You know I can't be angry with you." She cried and smiled at the same time. "Why were you leaving me? Don't you dare try to do that again! You know how was I feeling! I was devastated and you were not by my side to make me feel better! You know you're the only person who brightens my mood when I am sad or angry and you left in the same condition. How can you even say that you're breaking the promise. You can't break the promise ever! I will not let anything to happen with you!" She kept on saying but Ayush got a grip on her wrist and pulled her towards him though it caused some pain in his wounds but by seeing Pia all the worries and pain went away. "Mrs Ayush Kapoor I will listen to all your complains but for now let me just stare at my beautiful wife." He whispered because he was not able to speak properly. They both stared in each other's eyes. "Ayu remember how nervous you were when you met my parents for the first time." Pia remembered and laughed while Ayush nodded with a smile. Memories came to him and he got lost in his thoughts.

Flashback

"Wow you look so hot!" Pia exclaimed. Pia and Ayush were on a shopping tour because Pia wanted to buy a suit for Ayush. She was taking Ayush to her home to meet her parents. She wanted to tell her parents that she has a new boyfriend and they're serious about the relationship. Pia was all chilled out but Ayush was really nervous. "Pia I have tried almost 20 suits and you said the same things. You look hot, you look sexy, you look dashing, you look amazing, you look dapper and at the end you say let's check another shop." Ayush mimicked Pia and she glared at him. "That's not my fault if my baby looks hot in everything he wears." Pia said hotly. "You know what Ayu if you'll wrap a bedsheet on your body you'll still look hot." Pia said and chuckled. "It's not the time to act funny. Don't you feel nervous." Ayush said and Pia smiled at his cuteness. "No Ayush I've done it many times." Pia said innocently but Ayush's eyes widened. Pia gave him a 'what' look. "I know you're beautiful and you had many boyfriends before me but how many were you serious with? I thought I was the first one." Ayush said with a frown. This was hurting him. He is a person who feels heartbroken very easily if the people he loves, hurts him. "Ayush it's...." Pia was saying but Ayush stormed out of the shop. "What's wrong with this guy?" Pia said to herself and followed Ayush.

Flashback Ends

"Where are you lost?" Pia asked and Ayush shook his head. He was not allowed to talk much so he kept quite.

POV Ends

How was the flashback? What do you think Pia and Ayush will fight or will they sort it out? Do you think Ayush did the right thing by storming out of the shop? My fellow Varuniacs I saved Ayush just for you all because you all said that please save Ayush for Varuniacs sake and I can do anything for my fellow Varuniacs! Don't you dare think the story is over! I'm not going to end it so soon! You'll see much more of Mr & Mrs Ayush Kapoor! And I know you all want to know how Ayush got into the hospital! I'll tell you all just keep reading!!