Chapter 6 - Plans

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

I groaned in pain and annoyance as Liam poked my face. I swatted his hand away and I smacked his shoulder before he burst out laughing. I shot him a look and West, along with Jacob who were in front, driving my car and riding shotgun, turned around to give us amused looks.

About an hour ago at P.E., I managed to oh-so-gracefully run towards the metal box that holds the balls used for Dirty Dodgeball and I also managed to not see it. I collided with the box head on, explaining the pretty blue and black bruise forming on my forehead and a huge lump on the back of my head, the result from the impact of falling back onto the floor.

Julianne saw my freak accident - ha, that's what she tells me, I know she's laughing at me internally - and she rushed towards me, screaming her head off. She helped me towards the bleachers as the brutal game of Dirty Dodgeball that was interrupted continued on like no one was just injured. Julianne took some ice pack and placed one on the back of my head and on my forehead, trying so hard to concentrate on her shoelaces that looked as if they were the most interesting thing she's ever seen to keep her from laughing at my then current state.

I walked out of P.E. scowling and hurting all over as I made my way to my car, seeing a bunch of guys crowded around it, their cars in the area as well. Jacob and West took one look at me before bursting out laughing, making me scowl at them even more. I reached the car and they asked what happened and I recalled what I did. They laughed even more and West suggested he drive my car because I told them I had a blistering headache, which explains the sitting arrangement we have right now.

"I know you're the clumsiest person on Earth, but this just proves you're even more than that!" Liam barked out another laugh and I groaned.

"I swear, Liam, one more word and I'm kicking you out of the car," I groaned in frustration and he gave me one last amused look before shutting up.

We were all quiet, just listening to the music filling the car when suddenly, Jacob goes, "The cow on the other side of the street..." and the boys just burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and I groaned in embarrassment. Jacob was obviously just making it look like an inside joke when all he wanted to do was say something that warrants them into laughing. Ugh!

"UGH! Get out of the car, right now!" I kicked Liam and he just doubled up laughing, gasping for air. Even West was clutching onto the steering wheel like his life depended on it even though we already pulled over next to a fast food.

We got out of the car, me throwing dirty glances at the boys and with them wiping their eyes from the tears forming in them. Liam opened the door and cheering broke out, making me look up, surprised. The boys from the football and soccer team were in there, along with some girls.

"Welcome back, man!" Max stepped forward and clapped Liam on the back.

"We still owe you that welcoming party we promised," Blade laughed as Liam punched his shoulder in a thank you kind of way.

"And here, I was planning a subtle way of coming home," Liam rolled his eyes, but we all knew he was joking. "Who ratted out on me?" he asked, amused.

"Your beautiful sister right here!" West wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me forward with him.

"West?" Liam asked him.

"Sup?" West nodded his head towards Liam in a boyish way.

"Hands off my sister," Liam laughed and pulled me towards his side, crushing me with a side hug. "You guys, this is my sister, Tiana," he smiled at everyone and everyone just smiled at me. I guess? The girls were scowling. Apparently not very glad that Liam lived with another female except Mum.