Chapter 35 - I wouldn't have to choose

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

Blade gave me a call telling me to wear whatever I felt comfortable in for our date tonight and that brought a smile to my face as I took a floral sundress of its hanger from the rack of clothes Grams got me the moment she got home. They were all very extravagant and very very expensive and this was the only dress I felt comfortable in to go for a date.

Hell, if Blade told me to wear anything I was comfortable in, I wouldn't get all hyped up wearing an evening dress with rocket high heels just to look good for him.

I know for a fact that Blade loves me and that it would be fine to dress down if I ever go out with him, but I am not going to do that because one, the only thing I need to do is to get ready and try my best to look presentable. Two, I owe myself that awesome self-five for actually putting together something I would have never worn before.

What?

Everyday's an opportunity to show everyone the improvements to the whole new Tiana Jacobs.

Who am I kidding, I'm still the old me.

Aaaaand, I should stop talking so much.

I raised my right arm up, the palm of my hand raised towards the heaven and I looked at the stars through the spaces of my fingers.

This was one of the best dates Blade has ever taken me to and I'd be lying if I said I wanted to go home to attend that important event Grams was talking about.

Blade drove by the Jacobs' main mansion using one of his cars - don't ask me how he got something that looked exactly just like one of his many back at home, I have no idea either - and he drove up to the highest places in the vicinity and we got there just in time for sunset.

We sat on the picnic mat he laid out on the grassy area overlooking the town and he held me close as we watched the sun go down. After that was done with, he jogged to his car and carried two baskets to where I was seated and laid out the food in front of us.

And mind you, he cooked.

I am so lucky to have the world's best boyfriend.

I mean, not only is he hot, he is intelligent, he is athletic, he is a nice piece to look at, he is sweet, he is very caring and he can cook.

When all the females who know of Blade Jackson said that he was perfect, they were pretty damn close. I say so because they don't know how Blade Jackson cherishes his girlfriend.

I'd say he's so damn perfect and I don't deserve someone like him.

We ate dinner and caught up on the days we weren't able to talk to each other and when we were both lying on the picnic mat with me in Blade's arms, just looking up at the night sky. "Hey, babe?" Blade whispered from next to me.

"Hmmmm?" I asked as I continued staring at the sky.

"Are you still leaving after graduation?" he asked me and I closed my eyes, smiling at his question.

"Nope," I said and he kept quiet at my answer. Remember when I said that I wanted to stay because I couldn't imagine life without Julianne, West and Blade? That I wanted to be around while Tristan was growing up? I'm giving myself the final answer tonight and the answer is no. "I want to be around to witness everything going on with my family and with everything that has happened, I want to be around. I'm just going to apply to the nearest College with the hopes of getting in," I told him and he chuckled. "What?" I asked him and he turned to me, the widest smile playing on his lips.

"Are you really stressing about College? Tee, you're the smartest person I know, you will get accepted," he said.

"Well, I'm not exactly Cheerleader material."