Chapter 22 - Anytime, sweetheart

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

"Tee, is that you?" Mum called from the kitchen and I answered her. I went into the kitchen and found her all dressed up. "Dad and I are going out," she grinned at me and she blushed slightly.

"You look gorgeous," I winked at her and she laughed.

"Can you do the groceries and dinner for me? Tristan's in the living room, watching that ridiculous show," she said.

"Sure thing! I'll take care here, so, go on and have fun," I said as I hugged her and she said multiple thank you's before she headed out the door to the car where Dad was waiting. "Hey, buddy," I sat down next to Tristan and he grinned up at me.

"Wanna watch Spongebob together?" he asked me and I grinned at him.

"I'd love to, but we have to go grocery shopping and we have to make dinner," I said and he squealed.

"Gwocewie hopping!" he yelled as he ran up to his room to change. Laughing to myself, I went up to my room and changed into denim shorts and a t-shirt before walking down the stairs to see Tristan getting his slippers. "Come on, Tee!" he yelled for me to hurry up and I chuckled before I wore my slippers and we headed out to my car.

We got home and I was making meatballs while Tristan watched TV when the doorbell rang. I asked Tristan to open it and couple of voices made their way to the kitchen. "Mum, I didn't think you'd be home so early," I called and I heard laughter behind me.

"We don't look like the mother. You do," Daryl laughed at me and I looked down to see me wearing an apron.

"Shut up! What are you all doing here anyway?" I asked as I continued rolling meatballs up.

"We came here to crash," Jacob piped up.

"Isn't it obvious," I rolled my eyes. "Have you had dinner yet?" I asked them and they shook their heads. "I prayed for a peaceful night and God gave me all of you," I muttered to myself as I took out more meat from the fridge and I placed it on the counter. "You're helping!"

After loads and loads of bickering and laughter from the kitchen, we managed to cook meatball spaghetti and garlic bread that can serve up to ten people.

Yeah well, Daryl, Chris, Jacob, Max, Blade and Julianne weren't very light eaters.

We took our plates and took food before sitting down on the couches, watching cartoons with Tristan. Tristan switched the channels and he stopped where E.T. was showing. "Look, Tee! It's E.T.!" he grinned at me and I smiled up at him.

The movie ended with Jacob and Daryl sniffling while Julianne was wiping tears from her eyes and Tristan sleeping on my lap. "You guys are washing!" I told them and they all groaned as I gave my plate to Julianne and tried scooping a sleeping Tristan up but failing.

"Here," Blade offered and he carried Tristan in his arms. "Where's his room?" he asked me and I nodded before leading the way. He set Tristan down the bed and I covered Tristan with the covers before switching on the floor illuminators, closing the windows and drawing the curtains before switching on the air-conditioning in his room.

I turned around and I saw Blade leaning against the bathroom door, just looking at me. "Thanks," I muttered and I kissed Tristan's forehead before heading towards the door.

"Tiana," Blade grabbed hold of my hand and he turned me around so I was facing him.

"W-What?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," he said softly. "I shouldn't have gotten angry at you," he added and I shook my head. "I shouldn't have gotten jealous because I didn't have the right to," he said as he drew circles at the back of my hand with his thumb. "Will you forgive me?" he asked.

I nodded and Blade grinned at me before swooping down and hugging me tight. "I really have no interest in Nick," I confirmed and Blaine laughed. I hugged him back and we just stayed like that until he started talking again.

"Tee, I already told you my feelings and I want you to know that I'll wait for you," he said softly and I nodded.

"Thank you," I smiled at him as he pulled away and he kissed my forehead lightly.

"Any time, sweetheart," he winked and we left Tristan's room to join the rest downstairs.