Chapter 10 - The tale of Lindsey's water bra

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

You know the feeling you have when you wake up one morning feeling so damn great, you wanna walk out there in the streets skipping and saying hello to every single one you meet?

You do, right?

Well, let's just say that has never happened to me in my whole life, until now.

Just kidding.

I'm too depressed, hung over and fucking annoyed to even think about anything else other than to rip that man's hair out and to kick him out of this place!

First, he thinks that it's cool to wake me up. Second, he plays so damn loudly with Tristan and acts as if he's the owner of this house! Like dude! Get over yourself and stop playing Barbie and Ken dolls! We're none of that! I mean, come on, my waist line isn't that small and my hips aren't that big it can look like the map of Australia.

All that aside, let's just say that I slammed every single door I can get a hold on the moment I went downstairs.

"That's about it, Tiana, I've had enough of your rude behaviors!" Mum snapped at me in the kitchen.

"And your behavior is acceptable? Have you ever thought of my feelings when you asked that man to step inside our house? Have you ever felt that maybe, just maybe, your daughter doesn't know who the fuck her father is and then, you introduce a man to her one day, claiming to be her Dad?! How messed up is that?!" I yelled. "So, aside from all of that, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry that I ruined the time of your life to finally feel the love and the joy that you've missed for the past 15 years! You know what, let's just forget about the fact that I too, wasn't able to feel the warmth and the love and the support from a Father while growing up! Yeah, just think about your own damn self!" I snapped at her and her eyes filled with tears.

"Tiana," she started.

"No, Mum. Save it for someone who cares," I said in a voice so low I didn't think it was mine.

I walked out of the house and go walked down the road, not knowing where I was going. I ended up at the park and I spent the whole day there. At around 3PM, I decided to go back home, so, I did. I walked in and I saw Liam and Tristan sprawled out on the couch and the man was sitting down on a single seater seat, all three of them engrossed in watching a movie.

I walked past them and slammed my door shut, sleeping till about 7PM. I trudged down the stairs and the man turned to me.

"Tiana, it's time for dinner," he smiled.

"I didn't ask," I snapped and walked out the door to my car. These days, I've been eating my meals outside because I couldn't stand the thought of sitting down at the dining table with a stranger that claims to be my father.

Most of all, I can't stand the happy expressions my family is wearing. They weren't smiling like that when he wasn't around. Now that he is, it seems as if their world revolves around him.

It's sickening.

I kicked a stone and I sent it flying towards the darkness. I sighed and I sat down at the side of the road, just staring at the cars passing by and someone grabbed my arm, causing me to stumble back and hit my back at the pavement.

"Are you crazy?!" she shrieked above me and I gave her a weird look.

"Uhhh, no," I said quickly.

"A car was heading your way and you were just sitting there like a fish!" she yelled and I winced.

"Uhhh, thanks?" I replied.

"Ugh, idiot," she muttered under her breath. "I'm Emily Owens," she introduced herself to me as she helped me up.