Chapter 24 - Jealousy killed the cat

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

"He just had his chemo session and he's resting. I'll give you five minutes, honey. He's very tired," Nurse Suzy smiled sadly at Blade, Julianne, Nick and I as we approached the information desk and we nodded.

"Hey," I kissed West's forehead and he turned his head lazily towards me. He gave us a small lop sided grin.

"Just came out of chemo," he said slowly and softly and we nodded.

"We just came to check up on you. You focus on getting better soon, alright?" Blade said behind me and West nodded slowly.

"We'll come back and check on you tomorrow," Julianne smiled.

"Go get some rest, Champ," Nick fist pumped him and I grinned at West.

"Love you, West," I kissed his forehead again and he nodded.

"L-love you too," he said softly and he closed his eyes to get some rest.

Julianne and I hugged his Mum before we left the ward and we pilled in Blade's car. It was a Sunday and we thought visiting West would be good, but we didn't know his chemo session would be today. "Hey guys, let's go for Bubble Tea," I suggested and Julianne clapped her hands, already craving for it.

We stopped by the shop and we walked around the mall, Julianne obviously engrossed in buying stuff. "Hey, West's birthday is next week," Blaide spoke up and my eyes widened at the thought.

"We've got to put up something for him," I said out loud and Julianne agreed and we shopped for the things we needed for his present.

We headed over to my house where they ate dinner and we started planning. "He's going to be an outpatient starting the end of this week, so, I guess we'll have to do it in school," Nick supplied and I snapped my finger and more ideas were voiced out.

They left my house at 10 and I headed up my room with my stuff in hand. Collapsing on the bed, my phone buzzed and I smiled as I opened a message from Julianne:

"OHMYGOD, HE KISSED ME!!!!!"

"For real?! Finally!"

"OHMYGOD, ANSWER MY CALL!!!!"

My phone rang shortly after and before I could say a quick 'hello', Julianne started screaming on the other line.

She kept me up late with her never ending details and she was the one who woke me up the next day as well. "Nobody likes Mondays," I grumbled as I got out of the shower, sitting down as Julianne hummed to herself as she made me 'presentable'.

We got a quick breakfast and she drove me to school because I didn't want to drive. I might fall asleep. She linked her arms through mine and we walked to my locker because she apparently had everything she needed. I was going through my stuff when I heard a giggle behind me and I turned around to see Blade walking down the hall with a girl.

I ignored them and I turned around to take my stuff and Julianne was grinning from ear to ear when she stopped by my class and looked inside. "Hey, Blade!" she waved and Blade turned around to wave at us. "I'll see you at lunch!" she waved and she went into the class right next to mine.

I grumbled and I sat at the very back even though my seat next to Blade was empty. The girl he was talking to was sitting on his other side and throughout the whole class, I was drilling holes in the back of their heads.

When the bell rang, I immediately stood up and I went over to my next class.

Guess who's in my class?