Chapter 25 - Realisation

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

With the new found confidence I didn't know I had, I practically stomped over to my car in irritation. Throwing my bag at the backseat, I heard someone running over to me and I ignored him, because I knew it was Blade. I got into the driver's seat and quickly put the keys in the ignition. I started up my car and Blaine stood in front of it.

Rolling my windshield down, I poked my head out. "Move, you bloody retard!" I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

"Get out of the car and we'll talk," he said calmly.

"Talk about you being a douche bag? No, thanks! You can do the talking with Winters because you're obviously very comfortable!" I shouted and I honked at him loudly.

"Are you jealous?" he asked, laughing.

Fucking douche bag is practically daring me.

Slamming the car door shut, I walked over to him and I shoved his chest. "Bloody asshole, just after two weeks of telling me you're going to wait, you're practically letting a girl throw herself at you! Do you know how bloody annoyed and jealous I felt?" I yelled at him, shoving his shoulder as he tried reaching out to me. "I didn't even mind you talking to any girl, but having her wrap herself around you? Damn you!" I shoved him one more time before I stopped to catch my breath.

A ghost of a smile played on his face as he stepped closer to me. "Are you jealous then?" he asked.

"Of course I'm jealous, why the hell would I tell her to piss off and tell you I am?! Did you even listen to what I was saying? See, that's the problem with you, you don't even listen to what anybody," I got cut off as he cupped my face into his hands and he crashed his lips on mine.

My common sense flew out the window and I kissed him back, holding onto his shoulders for support because I was sure I'd melt into a puddle if I didn't. He broke the kiss and he placed his forehead on mine. "Good," he grinned and I'm immediately pushed back into my annoyed mood.

"What'd you mean 'good'?" I snapped at him. "You making me jealous isn't good!" I crossed my arms over my chest and he pulled me to him by my waist, closing the gap between us.

"It's good because you finally realized your feelings," he smiled at me.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath and he barked out a laugh.

"Let's go get pizza," he held my hand and he took my bag from the backseat of my car and parked my car properly and he handed me the keys, opening the passenger seat of his jeep for me. I got in and he closed it before he got into the driver's seat.

"I don't get why you're taking me to pizza when Winters was practically throwing herself at you," I grumbled angrily, all the while munching on my pizza.

"Oh, she's not interested in me," he laughed.

I placed my pizza down and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Spill. Now," I commanded and he chuckled.

"See, I didn't know if you liked me back, so... I asked her for a favour to make you jealous. She was in all of your classes before lunch and I was in two of yours, so, it fit perfectly. I also knew you were going to have the run to qualify for the competitions today so it worked out well," he shrugged.

"What an ass!" I snapped and I kicked his shin. He hissed in pain, but smiled all the same, enjoying my annoyed expression.

He took my hand in his and he kissed the back of it, effectively calming me down. "Good job on getting into the competitions, by the way," he murmured and I gave him a small smile. "Does that mean I'm forgiven?" he asked.