Chapter 17 - Ice Skating and Dinner Plans

~TIANA JACOBS' POV~

Julienne ran to the car when it stopped and Blade hopped off, giving Julienne and I privacy as he joined the rest of the guys. "Put these on," she handed me a bag of clothes and I noticed that she has already changed hers.

I went to the backseat and shimmied into the jeans she gave me and the long sleeved blouse that came with it. I was still wearing the tank top inside and slipped Blade's jacket on. I went out of the car and put my foot down. I smiled as I saw snow on the ground. I walked a few steps until I lost my balance and fell to my ass, making Julienne burst out laughing.

West helped me up and I groaned in pain. "Of course you'd slip, you're wearing slippers," he rolled his eyes at me as Blade came over and handed me a pair of skates. That was when I took my surroundings in. We were at a totally foreign place, but it looked so beautiful. We were all sitting on ice, the rest of them already ice skating, even Julienne who was harder that most people to impress, was smiling and dancing about.

"I should just wait in the car," I told them and Blade wouldn't have any of it, helping me put my skates on. "Really, I mean, my ass hurts and I don't think I can - WHOA!" I yelled as West hoisted me up to my feet. "Oh my God, I'm gonna die!" I yelled again as he let my hand go, making him hold me up against him again.

His laughter died when I hit his side. "Oh God, baby panda, you don't know how to skate?" he asked me.

"I'm not a fan of the cold, okay," I muttered stupidly and he told me he would teach me how to skate.

By skating, he means the both of us slamming against anyone who dared come our way. Did I tell you guys before? West sucks ass at skating and to think he even had the nerve to tell me he'll teach me. He even laughed at me.

"Wow, you suck at this," Jacob came over and asked for my hand. "I'll teach you," he said and West stepped in front of me.

"No can do, Hendricks, baby panda is mine today," he declined Jacob's offer for me.

"Really, West, really?" Blade called. "She was riding with me!" he reminded him.

"Shut your face!" he yelled back and I laughed.

West and I were just skating - hah - and it was a heck load of fun, counting all the falls and the unbearably cold ice and with West usually pulling me down with him. We both agreed that we were such geniuses at it, we decided to just sit down on the hood of Chris' car because it was the nearest to us and if it wasn't obvious, we fail at ice skating.

I leaned back against the wind shield of the car and West followed. He turned to me and we shared a look before we burst out laughing at each other's face. "Oh God, did you see Jules' face when we went head on against her?" he asked and I nodded, still laughing.

"How long have you known Julienne?" I asked him when we both finally calmed down.

"Oh? She didn't tell you?" he asked, confused. "Blade, Max and I grew up with Julienne," he supplied.

"Really?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together. "Then how come I didn't really notice you guys hang out together before?" I asked him.

He laughed, "Let's just say that no matter how bitchy, no matter how carefree she looks like, she actually cares about what people say about her. She stopped hanging out with us outside since we were all freshmen," he shrugged. "She only started again when you came along," he grinned.

"I should go and take her with me," I joked and he fake wailed, making me laugh.

We both just sat there in comfortable silence until he broke it. "Hey, baby panda?" he called out and I made a noise to let him know I was listening to him. "You promise not to go anywhere?" he asked.