Chapter 6: Packing For Washington

Everyone looks at us. "Hello?" I ask. The locker room was silent. Everyone just looks at me. I turn to Sid, who was looking at me. "I don't understand. What now?" Just than they entire team started to cheer.

"When did this become official?" Geno asks.

"Last night." I say as I hug Sidney.

"AW! You to are so cute together!" Geno says.

"Thanks! I love her so much!" Sidney says as he hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"AW! Love you to babe!" I say. The coach comes in and looks at us.

"Ok everyone listen up! The game in Washington has been moved to Saturday. We will be leaving to night around 10. Be at the airport for 9:25. We take off with or without you. We will be in the air at 10." Coach says. I look at Sidney.

"Seems like we can't go out this Friday." I say.

"Or can we." Sid says, "Lets sneak out. No one will ever know." He winks at me.

"Ya! I like that idea. We so should!" I say as I hug him. That is the best idea ever! This is going to be the best Friday night ever.

 Sidney and I get into my car and head back to the Penguins' house. "Are you excited for Saturday?" Sid asks.

"I'm so pumped!"

"Just one little heads up...Ovechkin can be really rough when it comes to playing us. I don't want you to get hurt." I start to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"HAHA. You don't know me. I will keep the peace." he just looks at me.

"You're a fighter?"

"Yep. You get me mad, I will break you're face." I say as I laugh. Sidney just looks at me.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because you never asked."

"Wow! Hopefully you can keep the peace." he says as he laughs. We pull up to the house and Sid gets out of the car.

"See you tonight." he says.

"See you tonight." I pull out of the driveway and head to my house. As I pull up in the driveway I take a good look at the house. It's beautiful! It looks just like some of the houses back in Kentucky. I pull into the garage, lock my car, and head into the house. As I walked into the front door I was amazed at how huge the house was. The ceiling was probably 15feet high! I walked up stairs and into my bedroom. The room was the size of the living room! I put my things away and packed for Washington. When I got done putting everything away it was 8:30. I put all my suitcase and gear bag by the door and sat down on the couch. I was wearing my favorite Penguins sweatshirt and my yoga pants. I am a twig and some people think that I am weak. But on Saturday people will see the real me. I look at the time and it's 9. "OMG! I better get going." I can't wait to get to Washington and play in my first NHL game. I'm so excited. I head to the air port. Some of the guys are already there. I park my car and head inside. I put my suitcase and gear bag down and run over to Sidney who was waiting for me. "Hey!"

"Hi babe." he says as he hugs and kisses me on the cheek. "Are you ready for Washington?"

"OMG YES!" I scream. The others laugh. "And guys, about the house...I love it! Thank you so much for finding it for me. I really reminds me of home." 

"I'm glad you like it." Max says as he hugs me.

"Thanks Max." I sit down next to Sid to wait for the plane. "We are going to sit next to each other right?" I ask Sid.

"Of course!" I can't wait to get there. I put my head on Sidney's shoulder and he puts his arm around me. this is going to be the best plane ride ever! I close my eyes. I can't wait to play. I just can't wait.