Chapter 29: Country Style

The guys put on some music and I walk outside. I notice a fire pit and run back in. "Hey! We should do this country style!" I say as I run out. Kris lights the fire and the guys sit down around the fire. I sit down and James and Sid. "I have a story to tell." I say as I smirk. I sing Blake Shelton's Ol' Red

The guys all cheer and whistle. "Any requests?" I ask and I look at the guys. There is a minute of silence until Kris spoke up.

"How about...Come and Get It?" he asks as he smirks.

"HAHA very funny, but ok." I say and he smiles.

I finish that song and Sid asks for me to sing Can't Hold Us. I finish the song and sit back down. "Now for something slower, but dramatic." I say. I sing Blown Away by Carrie Underwood. Everyone cheers. I finish the song by standing in front of the fire. I close my eyes and smile.

"I like this better than the computer." Jordan says. "And you are a really good singer."

"Thanks." I say as I blush. I sit back down and the guys start to tell ghost stories. I have to say that Jordan's story was really scary. I am shacking and I didn't notice until James said something.

"Are you cold, or are you scared?" he asks.

"Little of both." I say. He grabs a blanket and wraps it around me.

"Thanks." I say. When Jordan is done Kris starts and I had to tell James about the dream. "I have to talk to you, in private." I say and he nods.

"Kate, James are you guys ok?" Sid asks.

"Yep, we're fine. We are just going to get a drink, do you want anything?" I ask.

"No, I'm good, but thanks." he says as he smiles. He turns around and listens to Kris's story. James and I walk into the house and I pull him into the media room.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I had a dream, a dream about Sid." I explain and I could see the disappointment on his face.

"What about the dream?" he asks.

"I caught him cheating."

"WHAT?"

"He was with Amanda. When he saw that I saw them making out he ran after me and I freaked out at him. I told him to stay with her and that I have someone better."

"Who is that?" he asks. My eyes widen and my jaw drops. "What?"

"Those are the exact words you said in the dream." I say.

"I was in this dream?"

"Yes." his eyes sparkle when I say he was in the dream. I remember what I did in my dream when he asked me that. I lean in and whisper the answer in his ear. "You." I lend back and his face is priceless. I can't tell if he is happy or upset. "James?" I ask and that snaps him out of his thought.

"Sorry." he says as he hugs me. "I love you so much Kate." he says as he kisses my cheek.

"James, can I tell you something? But you can't tell anyone." I say only loud enough for him to hear.

"Of course! You could tell me anything and I won't ." he says as he wraps me in his arms.

"I get this feeling when I am with you, that I don't get when I am with Sid." I explain. "I feel like fait brought us together. Like my heart is trying to worn me about something."

"What do you think is wrong?" he says. A worried look forms on his face.

"Like, my heart is going to be broken and ripped out." I explain. "I feel like Amanda is going to create misunderstandings between Sid and I." Just than I hear a noise. I turn around and see Amanda holding her phone up. She smiles.