Chapter 37: Finding Jordan

"What do you want?" I snap.

"Kate, babe." Ovechkin says as he hugs me. "Long time,no see." he smirks.

"How did you get in here?"

"That's for me to know."  

"Where is James?" I snap as I try and escape his grip.

"Who?" he smiles as he grabs me tighter.

"You know damn well who!" I scream. He smiles as he pulls me close to him. "Let me go!" I punch him in his face and run to the door. I try and open it but it is still locked. Ovechkin comes running over to me and grabs me from behind. He throws me across the room and walks over to where I am laying.

"I love you Kate." he smiles as he picks me up.

"Get a life!" I scream as I knee him I the stomach.

"Kate?" I hear a voice say.

"James?" I cry back. "Where are you?"

"Locked in the bathroom." he says. I run over to the door. I notice the it is tied to the closet door.

"Hold on." I say as I run over and try to undo the knot. I can't so I run and get scissors from my suite case. I cut  the string and the door flies open. James runs out and embraces me in a hug.

"OMG, Kate are you ok?" he asks as he pulls me close.

"I'm fine, but Ovechkin my not be." I say as I turn to him.

"How the hell," James starts, "Did he get in here?"

"I don't know. How did you end up locked in the bathroom?" I ask.

"I woke up on the floor." he explains. I see Ovechkin get up and make his way toward us. I hid behind James as he steps forward. "Ovechkin, if Kate could take you down once...you know damn well she could do it again." he snaps. Ovechkin takes a step backwards and smiles.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask. I turn around and see Sid, Max and Pascal standing there. "Guys!" I say as I run to them.

"Kate! What is going on?" Max asks. He looks up and see Ovechkin. "What are you doing here?"

"Leave before I call the cops." Sid snaps. Ovechkin walk out of the room and turns to us.

"It's not over Kate!" he says before he walks away. I smile knowing that he is gone...for now. I turn back to Sid, Max and Pascal and hug them. 

"Thanks guys!" 

"No problem Kate. But how did Ovechkin get in here? I mean the power was out and the doors locked." Pascal explains. 

"I don't know, and somehow James woke up on the bathroom floor." I explain as James walks over behind me. 

"We fell asleep together on the bed." James explains.

"Well that is weird." Sid says.

"And did anyone here from or see Jordan?" I ask.

"No, why?" Max asks.

"Because coach come and asked us if we heard from Jordan because he couldn't find him." James explains.

"No and we need to find him." Sid says. I run over to the window and look at the snow covered city.

"Well I guess we have to go looking for him." I say as I grab a coat and my snow boots. The guys run back to there rooms to get ready and we meet in the hall. When they come out we head into the city. I pull out my phone and try to call Jordan but it went right to voicemail. "Do anyone of you remember seeing him the other night when we went out to eat?"

"I only remember seeing him at the restaurant." Sid explains. I nod as we get on the subway. As we got on this one girl started to freak out. She came running over to us.

"OMG! It's James Neal, Max Talbot, Sidney Crosby and Kate Maxwell!" she screams. "I am a huge Penguins fan, can I please have you're autographs?" We all nod and autograph her school notebook. "Thank you so much! and good luck this weekend.

"Thanks. Are you coming to the game?" I ask.

"Yes! I cant wait!" she squeals.

"See you there." Max winks and she nearly faints. She gets off at her stop and we continue to look for missing Jordan. I keep trying his cell until someone picks up.

"Hello, Jordan?" I ask.

"Who is this?" a girl asks.

"Who is this?"

"Are you looking for Jordan?" she asks.

"Yes, do you know where his is?" 

"All I can tell you is look at the old toothbrush warehouse." and the line goes dead.

"Was that Jordan?" James asks.

"No, some girl answered and said all she could tell me about where Jordan is was to look at the old toothbrush warehouse.

"Off to the old warehouse place!" Max says as we get off the subway.  

"No, Max it sounds like a trap." Sid says.

"Well we just cant leave Jordan there." I say. "We could go, we just have to be careful that's all." I say as we walk up the stairs and to the street. I call a cab and we all get in.

"Where to miss?" the driver asks.

"The old toothbrush warehouse." The driver looks at me like I am crazy but pulls away. We finally get to the warehouse and the cab driver takes off without his money. I turn to the building and immediately I had a bad felling in my stomach. We walk inside and the door slams behind us.

"So I see you came looking for Jordan." the same voice from the phone call says.

"We came looking for our teammate." I say.

"Well here he is." A light snaps on and I see Jordan sitting tied up in a chair.

"You guys made a stupid choice by coming here." the girl says.

"Show you're self." Max yells and I see her walk out in front of us. It is the same girl from the subway that asked for our autographs.

"So we meet again." she smirks.

"Why did you kidnap Jordan?" James snaps.

"Well he is not the only one now." she smirks.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot twist! So what do you guys think this girl wants with Jordan, Max, Sid, Kate and James? And thanks for reading! Vote and Comment! and sorry for the short chapter Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3