Chapter 5: The Secret Is Out

It is 5:30am when I wake up. The guys are still sleeping so I walk to the kitchen without making any noise. I grab some plates and a pan to make some pancakes. I put out the dishes, knives, forks and three placemats. I go to the living room and sit down on the couch. I look out the window at the tree branches that had fallen from the storm last nigh. "Was the storm that bad?" I ask myself. I look at the time and its only 5:45. "Maybe I will have sometime to pick up the three fallen branches " so I go and pick up the branches. I head back inside and check the time 6:30. "It took me that long to pick up three little branches?"  I start on breakfast as soon as I wash my hands. I start by putting the bacon in the oven and than I start on the pancakes. "Hey baby." Sidney says as he walk into the kitchen.

"Hi babe." I say as he walks up behind me and he puts his arms around my hips. "What are you doing up so early?" I ask.

"Why are you up so early?"

"Because I have to get up and feed my horses everyday and 5:30 is the time that I always get up. Now you explain." I say as I finish with the last pancake. I turn toward him and I put my arms around his neck.

"I smelled pancakes." I laugh. "No, I'm not kidding."

"I'm not saying that you were." He smiles and kisses me. I kiss back. Just than Max and James walk into the room, and we are still kissing. At fist I don't hear them, than I notice when they sit down. I lean back, Sidney still has his arms around me. I look at them and smile. "Hey!"

"OMG! Why didn't you tell us about this?" Max asks.

"Well, it became official last night." Sidney explains. "We just wanted to wait to tell the entire team."

"So that is why both of you left last night." James says.

"Ya. Like Sid said, we just wanted to wait to tell the entire team." I say as I hand them the plate with the pancakes. Sidney joins Max and James. They take a few cakes and pass them along. I take out the bacon and hand it to them. By the time we get done eating and I clean up it is 7:30 and we have practice at 12. I Have a change of clothing in my car. I run and grab them. I change and get ready to head to the arena. "Hey babe, do you want a ride to practice?" I ask Sid.

"Sure." We head out to my car. Max and James are still getting ready. "See you guys at practice!" Sid yells. By the time we leave the house its 10:30. It only takes five minutes to get to the arena.

"So, I guess that we have to tell the team." I say.

"Ya, we can't wait because Max and James will tell them sooner or later." Sid says.

"I agree. We can tell them after practice." When we get to the arena we got ready. As soon as the clock stroke 12 everyone was on the ice.  Practice was super fun today. I got t assigned to play with Sidney's line. I was super pumped about that. 

"Hey everyone!" coach says. "We leave for Washington in two days. Be ready to get on the plane at 6am Thursday morning." Sweet my first NHL game. I can't wait! I'm so excited! After practice I run over to Sidney. "Are we going to tell them?" I ask.

"I guess." Sid says.

"HEY EVERYONE!" I scream "Sid and I have something to say." They all look at us. I thought that Sid would speak up and tell them, but instead he just pulled me close and kissed me. Everyone stared at us. We lean away and look at the team. "Um. Guys?" I ask. This might not end well.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys! Sorry if this was a bad chapter and sorry that it is so short. Please keep reading! Please vote and comment. Thanks. Happy Reading Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)