Chapter 35: Off to Toronto

Hey guys! So I accidently spelled Chris Kuntiz name wrong. Sorry :(. I also started a new book called The Hunter! It is another Pittsburgh Penguins fan fiction but this time it involves werewolves. Do ya'll like the book so far? I hope you do! So here is chapter 35 :D  ------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate's POV:

I wake up and see James is asleep. I kiss his forehead and slowly get up. I walk downstairs and start making breakfast. I make pancakes, bacon and eggs. I set out a little buffet for the guys. One by one they start to come down. Frist was Chris, next was Flower, than Jordan and Max. They take a plate and start to eat. Than Sid and Amanda came down. Amanda smiled at me and I gave her a weak smile back. James finally came down and so did the rest of the team. When everyone is done eating, Amanda helps me clean up. "You are a really good cook." she says as she smiles.

"Thanks." I say as I put the dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on. When we finish we join the guys in the living room. I sit between James and Max.

"Don't forget we leave for Toronto this afternoon." Max whispers to me. I nod and turn to James.

"I have to head home to get ready to leave this afternoon." I whisper. He nods and kisses my forehead.

"Do you want me to drive you?" he asks.

"No thanks, I'm good." I say as I kiss his cheek. He smiles and I head to my car. The rest of the team says bye and I head home. I park my car and head inside. I get all my gear together and tape three sticks. I change into my Penguins T-shirt and my good jeans. Who am I kidding, all my jeans I have are riding jeans. I get my gear bag and shower supplies. I get my makeup, hair brush, hair drier, toothbrush, toothpaste and my passport. I finish packing grab my phone and head to the airport. I woke up around 6 and our flight is at 10. I get to the airport, park my car and head inside. Only Max and Jordan are here. I give each of them a hug and I sit down.

"Did you hear that Amanda is not coming to this game?" Max asks.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Sid couldn't get her a ticket." Max says as he laughs.

"That surprises me." I say and Max laughs. The guys start coming and we head to the plane. I sit down next to the window and James sits next to me. He kisses my cheek and I smile. We take of. Sid and Flower always sit next to each other and they were playing PSP. I notice that Sid is texting someone, and I bet it is Amanda. I pull out my phone and start to text Molly.

Me: Hey! How is everything?

Molly: Good, the horses are good and everything is fine.

Me: That's great! How is Fame?

Molly: Great! She is being worked for you. Did you hear that you are one of the top 5 riders in the US?

Me: I am? Last time I looked you, Ava and I were in the top 10.

Molly: After you won at World Finials you were moved into the top 5.

Me: OMG I didn't know that! Where did you see that?

Molly: It is all over the internet.

Me: OMG I cant believe this! Just think...after the Olympics, if we win the gold, we all will be moved up.

Molly: Ik it is so exciting! I cant wait! Buzz and I are ready to kick butt!