Chapter 21: Truth Be Told

Kate's POV:

James lied there in shock. "I just fell safe around you." I say as I kiss his cheek, and I feel his checks burn and turn a bright red. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"I will never let anyone hurt you Kate." James says. He pulls out of the hug and rolls onto of me pinning  me down. "Tell me more about this... Blake."

"If you get off of me first, I will tell you more."

"Um, I don't think so. I am you're big brother now." James says as he smiles. I put my hands on his chest and push him off. He comes and lays back down next to me. I look at him and smile, but out of nowhere I hear a noise. I look over to the door and than back to James. "Well?" I sigh and start to explain.

Sid's POV:

I decided to head over to Kate's s to see how she is doing. I had a key made for myself. I opened the door and I heard Kate talking to someone. I saw her bedroom door  was open a crack so I walked over. I stood there and looked in. I couldn't believe my eyes! She was with James! He was on top of her. I was so mad at him right now, but I held back my anger and listened to the conversation.

"I am you're big brother now." I hear James say. I see Kate push James off of her and look over to the door. I think she saw me. I listen to more of there conversation. 

Kate's POV:

"Well, when I first moved to Kentucky Blake was the first person who helped me. He was so nice to me and my friends Molly and Ava. As I got older I fell in love with Blake. We went out for three years and I was about to get engaged to him, until I got a call saying that I was going to play in the NHL. I tried to explain to him what happened and he went crazy. He started screaming and he locked me in his room. I finally escaped through his bathroom window and I never heard from him again." I explain. "Now I feel he is after me. That he wants me dead or alive." 

"How does he know about Sid?" James asks.

"Molly or Ava must have told him. They are really good friends."

"Oh. You should really tell Sid." James says, Just than I hear the door open and James and I both jump.

"Tell Sid what?" he asks as he walks in.

"Sidney! It's not what it looks like." I say.

"I know what this is about! Save it Kate!" Sid yells at me.

"Sid, please let me explain." I cry. I jump out of bed and run over to him. He pulls me into a hug and slams the door behind him and locks it. "Sid, please!" He pulls me back over to the bed a throws me down next to James. He sits down next to us and smiles.

"What were you telling you're big brother?" Sid asks. I sigh and tell Sid about Blake. "I know you and James were not doing anything behind my back. I just decided to check on you and make sure you were ok."

"Aw, babe!" I say as I kiss him. I pull away and look at James than back at Sid. He nods and I jump onto James and kiss him. I pull away and James smiles. He does not kiss me back because he understands about Sid and I. I see him look at Sid and Sid nods back. James leans in and kisses me back. "I love you big bro." I say in between kisses. Sidney does not bother to pull us apart. He gets up and walks out. I finally pull away from James. He smiles at me.

"Wow." he says. I smile at him, get up and walk out to where Sidney is waiting. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks for letting me do that." I say.

"No problem. I just thought you're big brother deserved it." he laughs. James walks out of the bedroom and looks at us. I pull both of them into the basement and close the door behind us. I smirk at them as I lock the door. They look at each other and smile. I walk toward them and they walk backwards. They hit a wall and stare at me. I have both of them pinned. I see the look in there eyes. They are enjoying every second of this, even though I am just playing with them. I stand in front of them and they both lick there lips. I fall to the ground laughing. James and Sid start to laugh too. I finally get up and walk over to the pull out couch. They follow and sit next to me. I lay down and they do the same. The finished basement is so warm, so inviting. We lay there looking at the ceiling. 

"I love you guys!" I say.

"We love you too Kate!" Sid and James say at the same time. I hear the wind pick up, and it starts to rain. I had my phone in my back pocket and it starts to ring. I pull it out and it is a text message.

 Thunderstorm Warning in effect until 5am. Tornado Watch in effect until 6am.

I show the message to Sid and James. "Guess you guys will be spending the night." I say. I turn on the T.V and flip through the channel. "There is nothing on!" I get up an walk over to a pile of movies. I pull out Scary Movie. I put the disk in the player and crawl back in between Sid and James. I HATE scary movies so I hid behind Sid through the entire movie. I know that the movie was meant to be somewhat funny...but still.  When the movie was over I put the disk back in the case and back with the other movies. "So...now what?"

"Hmm...." James starts.

"Umm...."Sid says.

"I got it!" I say, "This might sound stupid but, my friends and I use to play a game call Can You Escape. What you would do is tie someone up and lock them in a closet or a room and they would have to escape in a certain amount of time. Or we could do something else." I say as I sit down next to Sid.

"How about we just talk." Sid says.

"I like that better." I laugh. Sid picks me up and put me between him and James. I put my head o James's chest and I can hear his steady heartbeat. It was soothing.

"So....what were you and James doing earlier?" Sid asks.

"WHAT?!" James asks.

"Nothing, we just talked about Blake." I explain.

"If you were just talking, why was he on top of you?"

"Because he is crazy, also because he wanted me to tell him more about Blake but I wouldn't."

"Sure." Sid laughs.

"She is not kidding." James says. Just than the power goes out  and I pull out my phone and turns on the flashlight. But Sid pulls the phone out of my hand, turns off the flashlight and puts the phone on the desk next to the pull out.

"Sid." I say as I try to grab the phone, but James holds me back. I finally stop trying and relax. "We are here for you Kate." Sid says as he moves closer to James and I. I put my head back on James's chest and all I hear is his heartbeat and I fall asleep.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know that you would not make out with you're older brother.........but I thought James deserved it . Vote and comment. Thanks ya'll and HAPYY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!