Chapter 11: Escaping

We sit there looking at each other. I look around the room for something I could use to cut the tape. I crawl over to the desk and try to pull off the tape using the edge of the wood. I probably look weird, but if it works it works. I manage to get the tape off of my mouth. "Guys! I got the tape off of my mouth!" I say as I crawl over to the wall. "Maybe I could bang on the wall and get Max's attention." Sidney and Geno nod.  I start to bang on the wall. "MAX! MAX!" I yell as I hit the wall. "MAX!" I scream. "HELP! MAX PLEASE HELP! COME TO MY ROOM WE NEED YOU ASAP!" I glue my ear to the wall and listen from a answer.

"Kate? Is that you?" Max asks.

"Yes! Max you need to come and help us! QUICKLY!"

"Ok, I will be there soon."

"No, NOW! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!"

"Ok, ok I'm on my way." OK this is good. I got Max...now just one problem, how do I open the door? I crawl over to the door and stand up. I turn around and try and unlock the door. I got the first lock, and the second, and the third. I open the door and Max runs in. "What's wrong?" He looks at me and than over to Sidney and Geno. "OMG! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?"

"Jay Beagle happened." I say.

"What did he do?"

"What does it look like? He came and tied us up and left us here. Untie my hands." I say as I turn around. He pulls off the tape and we run over to Sid and Geno. I pull the tape off of Sid's mouth. Max does the same to Geno. We both work on pulling the tape off of there hands and from around them. "Man, jay good at tying knots!"  I say to myself. Max works on there hands and I start on getting the tape from around them.

"So, why did Jay tie you guys up like this?" Max asks.

"Because he is after Kate." Sidney explains not sounding to happy. I wouldn't blame him for being mad. I'm mad.

"Why? What did she do to get him mad?"

"I beat up his teammate, that's what got him mad."

"Just because you beat him up, he came to the hotel trapped the three of you and tied you up with duck tape?" 

"Yes!" Geno says.

"Well that's not...normal."

"No, it's not normal." I say. I finally got the tape off of them and so did Max. "Thank you so much Max!" I say as I hug him.

"You're welcome." Max heads back to his room and Sid and Geno start to walk out too.

"Where are you to going?" I ask as I pull out the movie "Miracle".

"No where!" Sid says.

"I have to go. I'm really tired. Night guys. Sid gust come back when the movie is over, or what ever you want to do." Geno says as he walk out the door.

"Night Geno!" I say as I follow him to the door and close it behind him. I walk back over to the T.V and put in the movie. I walk over to where Sidney is sitting. I get under the covers and he does the same. I snuggle up against him and I put my head on his chest. When the movie is over I am sleeping. I am so comfortable.

Sidney's POV:

She fell asleep during the movie. She said that she saw it before. I slowly get up and take out the DVD. I put it back in the case and set it on the desk. I walk back over to the bed and pull the covers over her. "Where are you going?" she asks.

"Back to my room."

"NO, stay here with me. Please."

"Ok if that's what you want." She is still in a deep sleep and I could tell because those were the only words she said for the rest of the night. I lay back in the same spot I was during the movie. She puts her head back on my chest. I love her so much, she is just so cute. The next morning I find that she is gone. "Kate?" I say, I'm still half asleep.

"Yes?" She asks as she walks out of the bathroom. "Sorry, I have a habit of getting up early. did I wake you?"

"No, I just woke up and I didn't know where you went to." She walks back over to me and lays back down.    

"Why do you think Jay hates me so much?" she asks.

"Because you are a good hockey player, a good fighter and because you are a better player than he is." I say ask I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw! Babe! Thank you." she says as she kisses me. Her phone starts to ring. She pulls away. "I'm so sorry I better see who it is." She gets up and walk over to her phone.

Kate's POV:

It was Molly. "Hello?"

"Kate! Sorry I didn't answer you're call I was at the barn. What's up?" 

"Nothing just calling to see how everything is going. Anything you need to tell me?" I ask.

"No, Fame is doing really good and so are the other horses and congrats on you're win against Washington yesterday. We watched the game. I can't believe you took down Ovechkin."

"Thanks." I look back at Sidney. "And Sid wants to talk to you." I say as I hand him the phone.

"Hi Molly." He says.

"Hi Sidney, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Well kind of....."

"I'm sorry Sid I have to go."

"No, I understand. Talk to you soon, bye."

"bye." Sid hangs up and gives the phone back to me.

"She had to go."

"Oh, ok." I say as I put the phone back on the table. I walk over to the window. "I heard the hotel has a garden. Want to go for a walk?"

"Sure." We leave the room and head out to the garden. We lock hands and walk down to a little stream. There is a hammock and we lay down. It's still dark out. "It's so quite, to quite." Sid says.

"Don't say that! I think it's peaceful."

"Well I'm here with the best girl in the word."

"And I'm here with the best guy in the world." I put my head on his chest and look out onto the stream. It's so peaceful. Just than I hear something. There is a little wooded area on the other side of the stream. I get up and start to walk over to the woods. 

"What's wrong?" Sid asks. I hear the noise again, and this time Sidney hears it. "What is that?" he asks.

"I don't know. Come with me!" I say as I pull him with me. What are we getting ourselves into?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry if this was a bad chapter. Hope you guys like the story! Vote and comment! Thanks :) Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!