Chapter 33: Pitt vs. Dallas

I wake up the next morning and head to the gym. I change and grab my car keys. I decide to drive past James's and I notice Sid's car is there. I pull into the driveway and head in. I see the door is open. I walk into the garage and peek through the door. I see Amanda has James pinned on the couch. "What the?"

"Amanda get off of me!" James screams.

"No baby, you're mine now." she screams as she tries to kiss him. That's it. I burst open the door and storm in.

"AMANDA GET OFF HIM!" I scream as I throw her off.

"What are you doing here?" she snaps.

"I came to see my boyfriend!" I scream. James runs over and wraps his arms around me. "Get out before I call Sid!" I scream.  

"He wouldn't believe you two, he hates both of you!" she snaps. I pull out my phone and find Sid's number and hit Face Time. Sid picks up.

"Kate, what do you want?" Sid asks.

"Look, say hi to Amanda!" I snap. I turn the the camera to Amanda.

"Amanda, what are you doing at Neal's?" Sid asks.

"Just came to say hi." she says.

"That's nice. Come back whenever." Sid says as he smiles and than hangs up.

"See he is on my side." Amanda snaps. She sits on the couch and James pulls me into is bed room. He locks the door behind us.

"What was she doing with you?" I ask as I hug him.

"I don't know, I was eating breakfast all of a sudden she runs up and and tackles me. Than I ended up pinned under her. That's when you came." he explains. I smile. "What?"

"I filmed her." I say as I hold up my phone.

"You what?" he asks as he grabs the phone and plays the video. "OMG Kate! This is amazing!" James screams and he hugs and kisses me. "Thank you!"  I smile and hug and kiss him back.

"What are you two doing in there?" Amanda snaps.

"Get out before I call the cops!" James screams. I her the front door slam and a car start. I smile. I begin to walk to the door but than James grabs me. "Where do you think you are going babe?" he asks. I smile as he pulls me close. We also go over the plain to frame Amanda.

Game Time

We are playing Dallas today. My line is starting and when the National Anthem is done we take our possessions. Sid wins the face off and passes to Max. He passes to James and he gives it to Sid who shoots, but it goes wide. Geno gets the rebound and passes to me and I score. Sid smiles but doen't say anything to me. I win the next face off and Sid gets it. I see Amanda standing right behind the bench. She is holding a poster that reads:

Sidney Crosby is my boyfriend!

I roll my eyes and take a seat on the bench and James sits next to me. "What is Amanda doing here?" Pascal asks.

"She is here to see me." Sid says as he sits down next to Pascal. He rolls his eyes and takes his possession on the ice. Geno sits between Sid and I.

"Thanks." I whisper to him and he smiles. I watch as we score two more goals, and Dallas scores one. We have to win this game! My line is up and we set up for the face off. Geno wins it and I get it. I pass to James and he shoots but misses. Sid gets the rebound and backhands it and scores. We all celebrate the goal and head back to the bench for a quick line change. Amanda is screaming at the top of her lungs.